BY BETTY CROCKER #7 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Ana M.
This mix for making cupcakes fascinates me. Its consistency, taste, price and availability in the market makes it a very good product for me. I recommend it to others.
Dorra G.
4160
Betty Crocker Supermoist Yellow Cake mix is as good as it gets for quality, texture, versatile for many recipe's and the Taste is wonderful.
Great to have many of these on hand for last minute and quick dessert.
Alison E.
Port Coquitlam, BC
This cake mix is a great option when you don't feel like measuring out your own ingredients or finding that just right recipe.  I have used this for family requested cakes to decorate, and every time I have been complimented on the delicious cake.  I love surprising them all with the fact that it is a boxed cake mix!  I will always buy this for my quick fix bake projects.  It is a great value as well.
Tanjima H.
Toronto, ON
I agree that this is is really moist and has a really great taste. The sweetness of this cake is perfect but, an issue I usually have with making this is that most of the time my cake ends up crumbling too much or breaking apart whenever I pop it out of the pan. Otherwise this cake mix is really great. I suggest that you guys should probably add less water or milk instructed than ususal.
Yennifer A.
Doral, FL
I used this with some pudding mix to make my daughter's birthday cake. It was super moist and super delicious. My girl's like cool looking cakes, so it is nice to know I can use an out-of-the-box mix that will taste good so I can spend the rest of the time decorating
shelley f.
One of my favorite flavors o cake, especially with chocolate icing. The box cake is a easy way for people like me, inexperienced and not wanting to start from scratch. I like that it has the option to substitute the water with milk to make it extra moist.
Maï D.
I use this as the base for my tres leches cake and it turns out delicious every time. I follow the recipe and sometimes I even add more vanilla extract to the mix for the extra smell. It's a pretty basic good cake that makes a good base. I keep on coming back to this mix because it makes it so easy to built up from such a neutral base.
Carlene L.
Victoria
My dad is an 80-year-old gentleman who sure loves his sweets.... To be completely honest he has a cake in his kitchen every single day !!! He doesn't eat a whole cake every day but there's always some in his home. something like this is a very affordable way for my dad to have a little bit of dessert daily, and for being such a picky man this simple yellow cake does the trick.
Cheryl D.
Dubai
This is an amazing product, the cake mix is really good and i have used it several times coz its really good, the pricing is good not very expensive. its of good value. i think the cake itself is so good when u bake it. yes i would buy it again and would recommend it to others.
Hebbz S.
My favourite cake mix by far. Super easy and quick to make. I generally will add extra things into the batter to change it up. The golden is delicious but my absolute favorite is the pecan one. I add a bit of cinnamon, nutmeg, walnuts, and some dates and it comes out absolutely spectacular.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?