BY BETTY CROCKER #8 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Alyssa C.
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix is good to have on hand. Where you want a cake, but don't have the time or don't want to go to all the trouble of making a cake, you can just whip one of these out and you have a cake in the oven in a matter of minutes. They bake up nice and fluffy and they really are moist. I really like the yellow cake mix because it's nice and vanilla-y. It's a good product.
Reeha H.
Dubai, United arab emirates
if you are an amateur at baking cake and don't get measurements right or want a fun activity for your kids, baking a cake then this mix is for you. totally affordable and delicious and i love how this is so easy to steam / bake/ simply make via the pressure cooker.
Martha Alejandra B.
ocotlan
I make pastries for family Sundays and other desserts. And of all the brands of flour prepared for pies this is the one that I like, of course I have tried other brands and I have also liked, but this is the one that I like the most. They are easy to prepare, fluffy and delicious. I find it at Walmart and it's reasonably priced. I do not find it expensive.
Victoria A.
English Harbour West, NL
I love these cakes, they taste so amazing and are so moist and even if you use water or milk to make it. My mom always had cake at her place and me and my sister were always making cakes, forever love this brand of cake and will continue to buy more!
Betty Crocker™ Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix
Asbah M.
Mississauga
I bake a lot, and I find Betty Crocker's products very valuable, whether it be a spatula, a baking tray, or even the cake mix. I find the cake mix very soft and moist in texture, and it rises quite a lot while baking. It very delicious in terms of taste, and I buy it everytime!
Meghan S.
Edmonton
So easy to make, very convenient when you're in a rush! The cake is moist and the icing pairs perfectly! Bought at Walmart. I have purchased this box cake mix many times. I was very happy with the end product, will use again! I intend to purchase this for my next birthday!.
Nooran M.
This is the only way I bake cakes! It's very easy and fast to bake. It was beyond expectations. The cakes are really delicious even without adding icing. I don't have patience at all so I dip my finger in the mixture before putting it in the oven and that's really satisfying.
Karina B.
This cake mix is ​​delicious! It is super easy to make and few ingredients are needed to achieve a divine cake, with a nice butter flavor, I like it more than others because it is very spongy
Rechell K.
This is a wonderful mix. Easy to follow, fun for kids. The taste is simply amazing, it great for cupcakes and cake. it doesn't taste like a mixs, really nice. A bit of cream is all you need to make this cake delicious. i recommend this anyone, will buy again.
Natalie B.
This is my go to for quick and easy cakes or cupcakes. Everyone praises me for my great baking, little do they know it was from a box. The golden cake mix is moist, flavourful and looks more rich than a typical vanilla. I would recommend to everyone, but I don't want to give away my secret ;)
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?