BY BETTY CROCKER #8 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Erum A.
Jeddah, Western
Whenever I have any birthday occasion, this cake is a must purchase in my grocery list :) its extrmely delicious, moist and well balanced sweet.

Highly recommended and extremely affordable to everyone
Tieaha H.
Kingston
The most popular cake mix if all time,can't afford to buy a cake don't worry,this mix is very affordable,come in many different flavors,taste great and most of all so easy and quick to make.
Yaacoub N.
Laval, QC
I like this cake mix but I prefer doing my own cake mix at home. Its usually sugarless and healthyer. But i can say that this Betty Crocker super moist cake mix has a greay taste and it’s easy to use.
Jade P.
This mix is so easy to put together and is very simple. This is brilliant for beginner bakers and is worth buying again. You can buy this at a local grocery store and tastes great.
haya a.
Riyadh, Wadi aldwaser
For 8 years it’s a favourite cake to me and all my family and every new product from butty croker all is try ....
It’s delicious and good price with easy cooking...
And a beauty full smile 😊
Really I tell my friends to try this ...
Think you Betty for all this product ❤️❤️❤️
Mariam M.
I just recently started baking. This was my first choice for baking a cake, The instructions are user friendly and really easy. I purchased this from my local Food lion and it was price reasonably. The taste was very good. Even though the ingredients were questionable my family still enjoyed it. I am going to try to make cakes from scratch once I get this baking thing together
Nades T.
Doral, FL
Me encanta esta mezcla para pasteles, es la mejor, es fácil y rápida de preparar para un refrigerio, la recomiendo mucho, es barata y deliciosa, me encanta y a mi familia le encanta, es rápida
Clarissa M.
Saanichton, BC
15+stars!! Omg the yellow cake, and the confetti rainbow one are my favorites ! These cake mixes are BEYOND easy and soooo delicious and moist and taste like homemade but BETTER! Honestly, or you havent tried the Betty Crocker cakes mixes you need to. They are so cheap in price and require minimal ingredients, and the tubs of icing are delicious and cheoa too! You can buy the supplies and make your friends and family a cake for like $10! It doesn't get better than that! This yellow cake is for the plain vanilla lovers out there. Yum!
Michelle Y.
It's definitely the sweetest of the lineup, and certainly lives up to its name, with a soft, moist, and extra-fluffy texture. Good for the person who's purely looking for making the cake. It is so great that it can stand on its own. It triggers my feelings of childhood nostalgia.

naf C.
I love #baking these cakes from Betty Crocker. They are very cheap, very convenient and easy to make. I'd #bake them over the weekend so then ever morning I could go to work or school and take a slice with me. This yellow one tastes so delicious. You also don't need too many extra ingredients to #bake this #cake. I definitely recommend it because it's very good in every way, it's fast to bake, it's tasty and it's not extremely sweet that you can't handle it.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?