BY BETTY CROCKER #8 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Kaitlyn D.
Wichita
I love yellow cake. The instructions are easy and the cake is delicious. I recommend this cake mix.
This is really east to make and it's am exciting experiment to do with ur kids I recommend u try it
Kaitlyn C.
Santa Cruz, CA
One of my go to mixes when I either don't have time or don't feel like making a cake from scratch.
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
I prefer to make cake from scratch but betty crocker is good when you don't't have the time.......
Jenny N.
My baby love to make cupcakes. I always get this brand, very moist, not soo sweet even I enjoy it
Emily R.
Bethel, CT
Delicious! even for someone who cannot bake, these cakes always come out great and taste amazing!
Kenia Y.
Pasco, WA
Love this baking mix, it's extremely moist and soft. The flavour is amazing and it's affordable.
S M.
Betty Crocker is my favorite cake mix brand. I think it's better than homemade cake from scratch
Brooke S.
Toledo, OH
Love this yellow cake mix! I love making cakes, but also I like making cake cookies with the mix
Holly H.
Lebanon , OR
Betty Crocker has the best cake mixes hands down! Love these cakes. Easy to make and taste great!
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?