BY BETTY CROCKER #8 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
RayAnna P.
Cartersville, GA
Love cake mix! Yellow cake mix is delicious. It’s so good I’ll even eat it raw; even though it’s dangerous.
Stacey A.
Laurelton, NY
Betty Crocker is a great cake mix, I used this last Halloween and these cup cakes were a hit with everyone.
Jamie P.
Clarksville, TN
I truly enjoyed the moistness of this cake, I really felt it. I will be baking with this cake mix again.
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
Betty Crocker cake mixes are very good and inexpensive. Quick and easy preparation and they taste great.
Noor A.
Metairie, IA
I lovvvvvve this cake I make cakes every 2 days almost and my family the finish it all in one day 😂🤣😂🤣 😂
Sheri C.
I love the flavor of the Betty Crocker yellow cake mix. Taste delicious! Would recommend this to others!
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I love this cake mix. I always get rave reviews from my family when I use this cake mix for our cakes!
Lupita L.
I love this cake mix. It's so traditional and the most delicious cake that will come out of this mix.
Courtney H.
Norton, VA
You can't go wrong with Betty Crocker. The box don't lie. It's really super moist and super delicious!
Frances R.
Antioch, TN
Este Yellow cake es mi favorito su sabor es inigualable y es muy fácil de preparar y queda super rico 🤗
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?