BY BETTY CROCKER #7 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
Makes a really good delicious cake, I often bake this and add cinnamon sugar in mines giving it that extra taste. You should try it
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Pretty much any flavor of Betty Crocker cake is my absolute favorite. The cakes are super easy to make and always taste incredible.
Jordann P.
Wolcott, NY
I would reccomend this to everyone! It always comes out so moist and everyone loves it It's super easy to make and so inexpensive!
JANTEL C.
Pittsburg, CA
I use the product as a base to my cake recipes. I make banana bread or cupcakes, boston cream pie, budnt cakes with this cake mix!
Ashley C.
Waynesville, NC
I make at least one cake a week. I always use Betty crocker yellow cake mix as my base and add extras it always comes out great!!
Destiny T.
Super moist and super yummy! Its just the best packaged dessert you can make. Family fun day + a yummy treat is always the best.
Ciara K.
Jamestown, KY
Betty Crocker is by far my favorite boxes cake mix! It is always light and fluffy and tastes great! I would recommend any flavor!
Elvia F.
Honestly I've been using this cake mix flavor for over 10 years and it's one that my mom uses too. So moist and doesn't crumble.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I love this cake, it's go good and fluffy, I like eating it with the German chocolate frosting it's so good or for upside down 🍰
Emily a.
I really love this brand so much I used it for so long, the cake so great when u cook it just right and it is moist like it says
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?