BY BETTY CROCKER #8 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA
I always have this in stock in my pantry! Its great for a cake or cupcakes! The uses are endless and I love how moist this cake is!
Hawraa A.
Tampa
Tastes amazing, easy to make, and great prize!! One of my favorite cakes and I love making it too because I barely takes any time!!
JANTEL C.
Pittsburg, CA
I use the product as a base to my cake recipes. I make banana bread or cupcakes, boston cream pie, budnt cakes with this cake mix!
Marlena B.
Rainbow city , AL
I always keep a box of this mix in my kitchen. I use a Pinterest recipe to make this cake into a "bakers" cake but it does justice!
Tanya F.
Billerica, MA
I love this cake to make awesome other cakes with I put flavoring in them or mix food coloring in them. you can do anything with it
yomarcita💗 C.
Dallas
This Betty Crocker cake mix is moist when you cook the cake. Even when you put chocolate if Icing on top of the cake it's so good.
Shameiza F.
Brooklyn, NY
Makes a really good delicious cake, I often bake this and add cinnamon sugar in mines giving it that extra taste. You should try it
Emily A.
I love making this! Cake is my favorite thing to make after a long day. Easy to make, pretty quick too! Definitely will repurchase
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Pretty much any flavor of Betty Crocker cake is my absolute favorite. The cakes are super easy to make and always taste incredible.
roxanne s.
Griffin, GA
I love anything by betty crocker ....i love to bake its my favorite thing to do ...its my ME time and my go too is betty Crocker ❤️
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?