BY BETTY CROCKER #8 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Nicole H.
I love using this for when I make Tres Leches. It is just the perfect consistency and is super affordable. I would even find it on sale sometimes.
Cami N.
Syracuse, UT
Always get compliments on my Betty crocker cake mix cakes! They are super moist and my husband loves the yellow cake with chocolate frosting best!
peter g.
Just amazing cake, just as they said it is moist. Throughout the whole cake not just parts but the whole cake was amazing taste and great moisture.
Jennifer T.
This is my favorite cake ever. If I was to choose between a fancy cake or this box cake I'd always choose this delicious butter recipe yellow cake.
Carli H.
Christiansbrg, VA
Great basic cake mix. Can be made as is or spruced up with chopped candies, sprinkles, pudding mix, or whatever other flavor you may want to add.
Brittany H.
Sanger, CA
I love yellow cake and this is reasonable. I always add just a little extra oil to make sure the cake is! We also like to use chocolate frosting.
MiAsia B.
Fort Worth, TX
This cake is the BEST when you eat it with chocolate frosting! It is to DIE for, especially when the cake is still warm! I can taste it already!
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Very moist cake and delicious. When you don't have time to make one from scratch this cake batter taste like you did from scratch. Really good.
Natalia  M.
Orlando, Florida
Ugh just thinking about this makes my mouth water. I love the super moistness and it stays great for days after. Definitely a guilty pleasure.
Kristie F.
Betty Crocker is my number one cake brand. But Chocolate is by far my favorite flavor. Add in their milk chocolate frosting and I am in heaven!
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?