BY BETTY CROCKER #8 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Melaney R.
I grab this box when I'm in a hurry to make a great Dessert. I like to use this to make pineapple upside down cake or just this with chocolate frosting and it's perfect for after dinner.
Rina M.
Lakeview, CA
It's so easy to make, and so delicious! i lovee making this cake and topping it with chocolate frosting. i also stick it in the fridge for a few minutes so the frosting can get a bit hard, omg!!! so good must try.
Stephanie L.
Indianapolis , IN
Yellow cake is by far one of my fave types of cakes! Betty Crocker had the best cake mixes too! You can't go wrong with Betty Crocker. The box does not lie! It really is super moist!
Sonia G.
My favorite of all baking brands. Will give you a fresh, moist, delicious cake !!! It will rise very good and stay soft. Many flavors and easy to make with well made instructions.
Emily S.
This is my all time favorite cake mix. I have been eating this cake every year for my birthday for as long as I can remember. This is hands down the best cake mix I have ever had.
JaLynn R.
Bentonville
Best cake mix ever! I’m not sure why people think I bake my cake from scratch, but it must be because it’s that good! It’s cheap and easy. Hands down a favorite in my household.
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I gave it 4 stars only because Yellow isn't my favorite flavor-chocolate is! But I do gravitate towards this when I'm making a cake or cupcakes for others that prefer it. It's super affordable
and can be found at any grocery store which is super convenient.
Hailey C.
Love, love, love!!!! Anytime I have to bake a cake it’s always Betty Crocker’s. It’s so moist and delicious. It’s the perfect combination of flavors and a great price.
Cynthia P.
Rio, WV
I've been using Betty Crocker cake mixes for years. The cake is always moist and delicious. I would definitely recommend this product. I usually purchase my Betty Crocker cake mixes at Walmart.
Alyssa L.
Windermere, FL
If I ever make a cake using pre package cake mix I always go with Betty Crocker. Why? Because it is the only cake mix that will come out almost as good as if you made it from scratch.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?