BY BETTY CROCKER #8 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Ally B.
Vacaville, CA
Although Betty Crocker is a great brand and has great recipes, I prefer to make my cakes from scratch. Box mixes seem so impersonal when making a birthday cake for someone.
Sheila B.
Edmond, OK
Favorite cake mix! I have been using it for 2 years. The price is very affordable. The instructions are very simple and require only 3 at home ingredients.
I buy mine at Walmart or Target for around $2-$4.
I would recommend this cake mix and brand to everyone.
Valyncia D.
Betty Crocker has ALWAYS been an amazing brand of baking! I love how you don't have to add to many ingredients and it still tastes great! You can also pair it with any choice of flavoring as well!:)
Kelley K.
When I bake with this cake mix, everyone who tastes it always ask me how my cakes are so moist, I love that this cake mix keeps moisture and holds its shape well when baked into different pans.
Katie W.
Hixson, TN
This stuff right here is what dreams are made of. This is the original cake mix that is epically amazing. It's not too sweet and I think that's what makes it the best.
Bria N.
Gainesville, FL
Every cake that has ever been made in my house has been made by using this brand and I have to say that I love it so much. I only recommend this brand, you will enjoy it just as much as I do!
Lea B.
Gresham, OR
One of my favorite cakes for when I want to bake something easy and quick. Just mix and put in the oven. My only compliant is that they advise you to use oil instead of butter. Melted butter makes the recipe so much better.
Cassidy C.
Fitchburg, MA
Makes great cake, it's a good price and it's very worth it. I eat it a fair amount and it definitely meets my expectations. I bought this at my local store and I would definitely buy it again. I suggest this for anyone
Ariana S.
Lubbock, TX
I used this cake mix to make cupcakes with my nieces, and it was easy to make with them. The cake didn't taste like artificial strawberry, like most boxed mixes. It tasted like real strawberries had been freshly used to make them. I wish that it wasn't as processed, but that's the nature of a pre made mix.
Maricarmen M.
I love Betty Cocker products, it's an easy way to make a cake. Always comes out moist. Taste great. If baking a cake out of stratch seems like too much work, you must try this product!
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?