BY BETTY CROCKER #8 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Caitlyn S.
Enid, OK
This cake has very simple instructions to follow with easy ingredients. I absolutely love how moist it is and how cheap. I love lemon cake and theirs is perfect. Any time I get a sweet tooth, I go for this!
Ruhma H.
Alexandria, VA
I love Betty Crocker baking mixes. This was the first one I tried and I loved it since it saved me supply's and a giant mess. When I don't feel like baking from scratch, I always buy Betty Crocker baking mix
Denine K.
Bend , OR
Super moist is for sure! It's so moist that it just alls apart which makes it a little hard to eat. The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE
I like to bake from scratch, but sometimes it's just not possible...time constraints or whatnot. Betty Crocker cake mix is a good choice for when that happens. It has excellent flavor, and mixes up easily.
Latecia S.
Sacramento, CA
Super moist great for making your own birthday cake your guest could never tell that you did it yourself instead of buying store made i think its a lot healthier option as well
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
I love this cake mix when I use it to bake my strawberry shortcakes. The cake always comes out nice and buttery, fluffy, and moist. It also never crumbled when I cut into it. You can’t go wrong with price.
Grace P.
Marengo, OH
My go to yellow cake mix. Super moist and delicious! I have made several cakes with this mix over the years. I buy mine from the local grocery store, Kroger. It goes above my expectations for the price!
Tessa W.
montana
I love Betty Crocker cake mix. Makes amazing cupcakes and always turns out wonderful :) Seem to be always on sale at the store which is fine with me who doesn't love delicious cake for a good price. .
Denise B.
NJ
I love this brand! I love baking and these are perfect for cupcakes as well. They are moist and delicious and never dry. Definitely worth it! I would recommend for anyone looking for a great brand to bake.
Ally B.
Vacaville, CA
Although Betty Crocker is a great brand and has great recipes, I prefer to make my cakes from scratch. Box mixes seem so impersonal when making a birthday cake for someone.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?