BY BETTY CROCKER #8 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Tammy L.
lake Isabella
This cake mix is a very good way to start off as you can add to it the mix is a basic and you just keep adding to it to build to make a homemade creation of your choice the sky is the limit so many things you can make and do
Elisha B.
My grandmother always had one of these made. So everytime I went to her house I got to eat as much as I wanted. This cake is so delicious and very easy to make. The instructions are true to every word and easy to understand.
Karla O.
I absoluetly love this brand! This is my go to for when I'm craving a sweet cake, and i do not have so much time. I have used recipes along with boxed cake mix for pineapple cake or peach cobbler and it tastes amazing!
Elizabeth C.
Bronx, NY
I love Betty Crocket products! The dessert mixes are always so good. The cakes are always true to their word and moist and delicious. I love using this brand for baking yumminess.
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
I live for these kinds of cake mixes! They’re so good! I like to use milk instead of water, but it is such a creamy amazing moist mix and it’s so yummy. They’re also very cheap, you can buy them at any grocery store.
Morgan J.
Dalton, GA
Best box cake mix ever!! It taste homemade!!! It so light,moist, and yummy!! Sometimes you can find this at the Dollar Tree which is at an amazing price!! I love using it for any style cake and you can change it up.
Mehgan D.
Any type of Betty crocker cake mix or dessert recipes are my go to throughout the year. I love to cook and bake and I haven't found any product better than my Betty crocker selections.
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
I like to use this and mix in a box of instant vinilla pudding. I find that is make the cake fluffyer and stays moist for days. Plus the added flavor never hurts.
Karla M.
This is a staple for me- will not use any other brand for when the need hits for a dump cake!  Has always performed as expected.  Try using the cake mix for cookies- works well!  Excellent flavor, bakes grest.  Highly recommend
Denine K.
Bend , OR
Super moist is for sure! It's so moist that it just alls apart which makes it a little hard to eat. The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?