BY BETTY CROCKER #7 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Kayla S.
This is a great cake mix. I use the chocolate one to make brownies all the time. I just use less water and substitute the oil for Apple sauce. I much healthier option. As far as boxed cake goes, this is one of the best. It is very moist and tastes delicious!
Sofia S.
MIAMI, FL
I don't really like this type of cake but I've tried this before and it's pretty good I mean it makes a good cake but I just do t like the specific type of cake so I didn't really like how it tasted but the company is very good as well.
Lizzie U.
Fan favorite, always good. A little crumbly but it goes great with chocolate icing and is really easily layered too. The red velvet cake is good with the cream cheese icing and we mixed apricot preserves in the icing as well and it was amazing.
Heather C.
Does this even really need reviews haha?! By far the best cake from a box there is period. Inexpensive yet amazing. Yellow cake mix and chocolate icing - nothing beats it!
susy J.
Sun Valley
For those that are as bad as a baker like me this is the solution. Just follow these quick and easy steps and everything will come out delicious. I love this. Just top it off with frosting of any choice and enjoy it with milk.
Kristina C.
Detroit, MI
As far as boxed mixed go, this is definitely the best. It is very moist and has great flavor! I use whole milk instead of water as well. If you need a quick mix that doesn't taste too much like chemicals and isn't bland, this is it.
Naomy M.
I like that It is super easy to make and it tastes amazing. It is so moist and soft. OMG is delicious. When I bake it everyone who taste it be asking me what's my secret and how I get it so moist and I just show themost the box
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
Betty Crocker super moist cake mix, in yellow. To start for a inexpensive cake mix, it taste great , it's very moist, the kids like it, you can use a mixer or a fork, doesn't take long for a great desert for the whole family.
Maddy H.
Los angeles, CA
I use this mix nearly every year for my moms birthday cake, it's her favorite. It's delicious and comes out great every time. Its a brand and product I can trust and know I'm going to have a good experience every time I get it
Tammy L.
lake Isabella
This cake mix is a very good way to start off as you can add to it the mix is a basic and you just keep adding to it to build to make a homemade creation of your choice the sky is the limit so many things you can make and do
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?