BY BETTY CROCKER #7 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Sheila T.
Richmond
I love this brand. Easy to follow instructions that make quality cakes and cupcakes. What's even better is that no matter where you go, this is always super affordable. Just mis together a few ingredients and you have an extra yummy cake that everyone will love.Really love making cool whip cookies with this brand
Kylie L.
This cake mix has never let me down. The finished product is consistent, super moist, classicly delicious. I love using this for cake, cupcakes, and making cake cookies. It has great flavor and is very tasty. It also is super easy to make and doesn't take long.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
This is cheap, delicious, convenient and quick! I enjoy this flavor with chocolate icing. It goes well as a comfort dessert, birthday cake or even making cake balls. I use it a lot during the Holiday season and I highly recommend it to anyone that has to bake!
Danielle L.
Anytime I have ever needed to bake a cake, I always stick with Betty Crocker! The flavor of the cakes are absolutely delicious! The cake is fluffy and moist and overall delicious! Pair it up with a chocolate whipped frosting and you'll never go wrong!
Jess B.
Layton, UT
This is my go to mix for apple pie cupcakes when I'm in a hurry. Really easy and straight forward on how to use and I love getting it a smiths for a good buy. I use this pretty often and keep a few boxes on hand to use.
Asal A.
Los Angeles
Words cannot describe how moist and amazing this cake can taste if cooked good. It’s so nice and so fluffy and not at alll dense. Is so good by itslef but if you like frosting it would make it taste amazing!
Ella S.
Miami Beach, FL
anytime i go to the grocery store and i want to make a cake i go straight for this mix! it is so moist and delicious i love it so much! i’ve been using this for years and it’s never let me down. it’s so easy to make and it works perfectly for dying!
Marvelis T.
This cake is so delicious!! I add a little extra butter and it comes out so moist and fluffy. My husband and kids love it so much! It always turn into a fun family activity when making. It's simple and fun.
Helen J.
Portland, OR
Cake mix from this brand is not only super cheap and affordable, but the taste also turns out very yummy too. I love how easy and conveinent it is to use these box cakes. Not only is the original yellow cake good but other flavours are good as well.
Enzie S.
Laguna Hills, CA
I always like to have Betty Crocker Super Moist Yellow Cake Mix on hand for times when we are expecting company. It's easy and fast to make a super moist cake and it can be paired with fresh fruit and whip creme for an outstanding dessert.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?