BY BETTY CROCKER #8 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Brittany  W.
Glens Falls, NY
I didn't not like this cake mix at all. The cake was a lot crisper. Which made it a lot drier then the other normal recipe of yellow cake. Didn't taste as good either very plan. Took an awfully lot of butter. I would not recommended this one to anyone especially if your trying to eat healthy since it almost a whole stick of butter.
Courtney C.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm one of those strange people that like one type of cake of the other and this happens to be one of my favorites! You can put sour cream in this and it tastes just like home-made! Wonderful! Give it a try if you haven't already!
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
I love Betty Crocker yellow cake mix. I live in St. Louis and one of our desserts that we are known for its gooey butter cake. The base is yellow cake mix. This is the brand I use the most often. Highly recommend.
hanna L.
Is delicious is delicious easy instructions can decorate it as I want, I recommend it at all!! You do not have to beat both complicated things or do not mess utencilios many of cusine, and do it fast great!!!
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR
I use this to make my kahlua cake. Just follow the instructions on the box. Substitute vodka and kahlua with the water. Always use more kahlua than vodka and a little water. Then for the glaze melt butter sugar vodka and kahlua
Holly  M.
Shawano, WI
Great cake mixes. By far the best cake mixes, compared to other store brands you can't top this cake mix. Plus there is so many different dessert, cookies you can make with cake mixes. Especially peanut butter cookies!!!!!!
Christina S.
Morro Bay, CA
I'm not a big fan of yellow cake, but when I wanted to do a bake sale for my kids I found this one to be a great bargain. I'm so glad I picked it, the milk chocolate frosting on top is perfect to pair this cake mix with.
Danielle A.
Love Betty Crocker products. I just recently started baking. This was my first choice for baking a cake, The instructions are user friendly and really easy. I purchased this from my local Food lion and it was price reasonably. The taste was very good. Even though the ingredients were questionable my family still enjoyed it. I am going to try to make cakes from scratch once I get this baking thing together.
Magen D.
This flavor is so delicious! Every time I have to make a cake this one is the first one i buy! Its so good! Not healthy but good haha' the price is awesome and affordable. I recommend this kind for anyone especially if you have a sweet tooth!
Brooke H.
Prospect, KY
I adore this cake mix!!! It's delectable prepared per the directions on the box, and I love pairing it with a rich chocolate frosting or my favorite buttercream. It's easily altered by adding flavors, colors, etc.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?