BY BETTY CROCKER #7 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Jasmine B.
Betty Crocker's yellow cake mix is incredibly moist because there pudding in the mix!!. It doesn't make the cake seem sticky but it makes it very soft and velvety. You barely have to chew it to enjoy it. Chocolate frosting is the best to pair with this cake.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
My favorite yellow cake batter mix. Taste amazing. I purchase this to make cakes on a regular basis. Great on price, very affordable. The flavor of the cake is one of a kind. Very delicious! Very satisfied with this product every time I purchase. Easy to read instructions, very simple to create with this product. Cake always comes out perfect and cooking times on the box are correct. Packaging is great, mix is always fresh and I’ve never had a problem with freshness. Loving this product. Makes a damn good cake! Usually purchase at my local grocery store or Walmart. I will continue to repurchase and recommend.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,057 reviews
I truly believe Betty Crocker has the best cake mixes one I follow the directions on them and get them made I poke lots of holes then I pour a can of coco Lopez coconut cream or condensed milk let it cool and once cool smear whipped cream all.over the top and sprinkle coconut flakes all over the top
Katelynn M.
Oxford, CT
Mmm, just looking at the cake on the front of the package makes me want to go make a cake! I love Betty Crocker baking products. I've tried this one before and it is really moist and quite delicious if you like that type a cake. But lets be honest...who doesn't? Anyway, this cake is delicious and I recommend it to anyone!
Alejandra M.
I love this cake mix a lot! I always put a little bit more oil than what it asks for just to make it a bit more moist but that's just what I like. I love baking cakes and cupcakes and this cake mix is a classic. There's so many ways you can use this cake mix and I just really love how inexpensive it is too.
Ana Victoria T.
Kissimmee, FL
These is the best cake mix that I have tried. If you follow the instructions that are on the box, you will get the most delicious cake that you have ever had. Sometimes I bought the Betty Crocker chocolate fudge frosting to have a super sweet cake, the combination is delicious.
Jean G.
Somersworth, NH
Betty Crocker is the only brand of boxed cake mixes we will buy. The taste is light and fluffy We all prefer the white cake (vs yellow). I know it's a few cents more than Pillsbury and the others, but very worth it!!!! I always make home made icing too when making stacked round cakes. The canned frosting is only good on sheet cakes as it doesn't harden.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
This cake is so original. It's very dependable for always coming out with a good cake and always having a good price. Soft and moist and doesn't dry out too quick and taste good of corse! This is my family go to cake for birthdays!
Inda M.
Maspeth, NY
For fast/quick easy recipes I love using a cake mix. With the yellow cake mix I love using it to make a poke cake or some lazy cookie bars. Also Betty Crocker always has recipes on their site that are easy to do. I usually stock up on this whenever there's a sale at my local supermarket. I've been a repeat customer since I can remember and would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Amanda F.
This has been a staple in our family from my grandmother, all the way down to me. This is THE birthday cake. It makes perfect cupcakes, and it's delicious with or without frosting. My favorite is by far the milk chocolate paired with this, but the possibilities are endless.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?