BY BETTY CROCKER #7 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
My favorite thing to do is to bake, it relaxes me a lot, and I love to eat sooo it is the best, this is one of my favorites cake mixes, I eat them all but this yellow one is my fave.
chuck l.
sapulpa
perfect for 3, 2, 1 cake. The kids really enjoy this with all the different flavors of frosting. This mildy sweet cake is the perfect foundation to canvas the many delicious frostings.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
This is my go to that I use when making my peanut butter cakes. This is a great value at a great price. It makes my cake moist. Search for peanut butter cake on all recipes to find a great recipe people will fall for
shirley g.
Miami Springs, FL
deliciosos son buenisimos lo preparo todo el tiempo en casa en cup cake de todas formas y diferentes sabores 100% recomendados Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
This is my favorite cake mix to use. I love to bake cakes, cookies etc. It is very inexpensive and that is one of the reasons why I love it. It definitely tastes great.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I love this type of cake mix! They are easy to find at most stores. I make them as birthday cakes or just to eat on! Very yummy with the perfect frosting! Very cheap pricing but very delicious! I recommend to others❤️
Fatima O.
Yellow cake mix is one of my favorites especially this brand! The cake comes out super moist which makes ur cake taste delicious! These cake mixes are very cheap not more than $3!
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Betty Crocker cake mixes have always remained my favorite cake mix since I was a kid. I think this brand is much more fresh than the others. The ingredients are basic, without many additives or preservatives, so it's more natural. They are super easy to understand the directions and make. Also the cakes/cupcakes come out very moist & bouncy. It even lasts a while if you cover it well.
May W.
San Francisco, CA
I love Betty crocker cake mixes in any flavors. They're all soo tasty and yummy! I love how moist the cake turns out and how easy it is to bake. The box provides simple instructions on how to start the baking process with pictures of the ingredients that you will need, which is only milk, eggs and oil. Ingridents that are super accessible and right in out kitchen that it makes baking fun,easy and spontaneous
Micaela L.
Grimes, IA
I used this with some pudding mix to make my daughter's birthday cake. It was super moist and super delicious. My girl's like cool looking cakes, so it is nice to know I can use an out-of-the-box mix that will taste good so I can spend the rest of the time decorating😃
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?