BY BETTY CROCKER #8 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Love betty crocker mixes and i love this one because you can add so many varieties to it. I usually buy it at my local supermarket. I love doing cupcakes with these and serving them at family gatherings.
Jennifer R.
Great for recipes! This is my go to for when I want to decorate some cupcakes or a cake really nice, but I don't want to have to make the cake too - I just want to focus on the decorating. These never fail to impress, and people who eat my cupcakes are never dissatisfied!
Melisse R.
Rexburg
I love having a small stash of Betty Crocker cake mix in the pantry. I never know when I will need to bake something last minute and Betty Crocker is always delicious without taking hours to cook!
Cierra C.
Mesquite, TX
My favorite cake mix to use!
Has awesome flavor.
I bake yellow cake cookies with this mix. Look up on Pinterest it is delish!
I can find this at just about any grocery store.
At winco it’s usually less than $2! Which is awesome.
Joni C.
Ada
I’m not positive what flavor “yellow” is, but it is delicious. Easy thing to keep in the pantry with canned cherries and crushed pineapple to throw together a quick cherry dump cake dessert too!
Jennifer H.
Commerce City, CO
As always this has become a brand I always turn to! The cake is always moist and delicious. I made this for my son's birthday and he always requests it year after year!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Faaaaaave cake mix. It is really moist and so squishy be tasty. Makes amazing cake and really moist cupcakes!! Yum. They usually have decent sales on this brand of cake during summer and holidays.
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
really love this cake mix because first of all you don't have to go through all the hassle to make it from scratch when it takes equally the same or probably even better. i've used this product over 100 times. i use it for parties, friends, and even for a regular evening. you can even add bananas and turn this into your own delicious and indulgent cake
Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
Anytime my family wants a yellow cake, this is the cake mix I go with. I have bought this cake mix for years. I bought this cake mix at Walmart. It has a really good flavor and is a good product for the price. I have already recommended this product to friends and family.
Katie L.
THIS BAKING MIX IS MY GO TO FOR YUMMY AT HOME CAKES! IT IS WONDERFUL ON ITS OWN BUT IS EVEN BETTER WHEN YOU ADD PUDDING MIX OR EXTRA INGREDIENTS TO IT.  I LOVE TO MAKE COCONUT CAKE!
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?