BY BETTY CROCKER #8 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Amal T.
Sylvania , OH
This cake mix is so good. It's absolutely delicious and really tasty. It's also easy to make and the instructions are very clear. It's perfect by itself or you can make your own frosting. I would definitely recommend it.
Sanjana N.
I love Betty Crocker cake mixes. They are easy and quick to make and they recipe directions at ready too. The yellow cake mix is good and not too sweet and can be paired with any frosting you want. They are also quick to make.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
When I'm in the mood for cake this is my go to box. It's so moist and delicious my family loves when I'm in the kitchen baking this cake. It's not too sweet nor it it to dry. I'm always satisfied when I make this cake.
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
I love this cake mix I bake with this brand a lot it taste amazing and it's easy to follow the directions it's very cheap and it's so moist and taste so Devine I would recommend this to others highly recommend this
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Anything with yellow cake taste amazing. I love using this cake for cupcakes and especially for making dump cakes. Super affordable and really easy to use. Would recommend this to anyone looking to try a box cake.
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
The number one thing I love about cake is how moist and soft it is and this raises the bar! It's my favorite flavor and I can never have enough of this fluffy cake!
Curah K.
New York
So yummy and simple to make. Easy for any member of the family to make. I would recommend this product for a family that needs to prepare a dessert that is very fast to prepare. Totally met my expectations. Would definetly buy this again and again.
Briana J.
1,136 reviews
I love these boxed cake mixes! They're really good and moist if you follow the instructions, but I also like to use them for other thing such as yummy cake mix cookies! I always find these on sale or bogo at Walmart!
Andrea S.
Staten Island, NY
I love using their yellow cake mix, it's one of my favorites. It always so soft and melts in your mouth. You can get it at any supermarket. Even some local stores. People love my cupcakes when I use this.
Francesca M.
Golden, Co
This is one of my favorite dessert items. This paired with some dark chocolate frosting is bomb. It’s very moist and flavorful, easy to put together and overall very delicious. I am a huge fan of this cake!!
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?