BY BETTY CROCKER #3 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5&6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Yellow Cake Mix
  • "The flavor is really good not too sweet and goes perfect with the Betty Crocker whipped chocolate frosting." in 1 review
Kimberly S.
This is THE cake! I bake cakes for special occasions. Typically I can get a box for $1.00 at Walmart. The results are always the same and keep people coming back to me to make more! The secret ingredient is to use real butter instead of the vegetable oil it suggests. Light, fluffy, moist, full of flavor cake- every time!
Janie T.
Porter , TX
I love Betty Crocker product. I haven’t come across a product I haven’t liked. The prices are great and low. The taste and the way it cooks is amazing and delicious. It’s vary easy to make and you done need vary many ingredients to. I definitely recommend.
Sandy V.
I love this brand. Easy to follow instructions that make quality cakes and cupcakes. What's even better is that no matter where you go, this is always super affordable. Just mis together a few ingredients and you have an extra yummy cake that everyone will love. Combine with a vanilla frosting and you have the perfect combination.
Sheila T.
Richmond
I love this brand. Easy to follow instructions that make quality cakes and cupcakes. What's even better is that no matter where you go, this is always super affordable. Just mis together a few ingredients and you have an extra yummy cake that everyone will love.Really love making cool whip cookies with this brand
Montes M.
Modesto
This yellow cake mix makes wonders. i love baking cakes or even some times making cake pops with this. i like how it has clear instructions on how to make it. For this price its amazing sometimes you can find it at dollar stores so if ur baking a cake you end up paying $10 for all the stuff insted of $20
Ayman A.
Orlando, FL
This cake mix is my all time favorite. The taste is impeccable, the texture amazing, and the smell is beyond delicious. Whenever I make this it always shocks everyone that the mix is not homemade because of how good it tastes. If you need a cake mix, buy this one and you will not regret it.
Nikki L.
Summerville
Ever since I started baking cakes over 6 years ago I have used betty Crocker cake mix for majority of time and that because I tried other products first and they stuck to pan no matter how much spray I used. So I decided let's try betty Crocker and it never sticks to my pans
Megan G.
I love this brand of cakes, they are always super tasty and moist. I make a lot a different flavors, but this on is my favorite. I pair it with chocolate icing and it's one of my guilty pleasures. I eat way too much of it when I make it. Nut I have no regrets.
Karla M.
This is a staple for me- will not use any other brand for when the need hits for a dump cake!  Has always performed as expected.  Try using the cake mix for cookies- works well!  Excellent flavor, bakes grest.  Highly recommend
Christopher P.
Crosby
I baked cakes with this and it is absolutely good. They are about one dollar depending where you buy them but it absolutely met my expectations. It has not good but great flavor and I would go and buy it again. I recommend it to everyone.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Do you prefer cake or cupcakes?
Amber W.
Has anyone tried do other recipes with these cakes ?
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Gracie H.
Laredo, TX
What would be the perfect icing for this instead of just chocolate?
robin N.
Buckeye, AZ
Did you know by beating your eggs before putting it in cake batter will help make your cake fluffy and light? Also adding one extra egg helps keep it moist?