BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil. Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Nonfat Milk, Dextrose, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

• "White cake is SO much better than yellow." in 1 review
Faith D.
Vidor
I love this cake mix I made a cake for my brothers first birthday it worked so well. I really like the way it settled and the flavor was amazing and moist. Lol I recommend it to everyone and use it often.!!!
Ashley S.
Richmond, TX
I am a baker by trade. I only use Betty Crocker mixes! Super yummy, moist, easy to bake, and did I mention DELICIOUS? Very affordable if you’re on a budget. You can’t go wrong with any Betty Crocker products!
Karla I.
Betty Crocker is one of my favorite cake mix brands! Especially I love how they have a white cake mix, one can create anything from it! One can add food coloring or just create a white simple cake! This product is always moist and always have a good flavor! I love it ! On this picture, I used this white cake mix and created cookies and creme cupcakes! :)
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Who doesn’t love Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites White Cake Mix ? I’ve never not had a moist cake that turned out bad. Always guaranteed to have a great tasting cake that is so easy to make! There are so many options to make with these as well! I could probably eat a whole one to myself 🙊. And for a super cheap price, why wouldn’t you keep 10 boxes in your pantry?!?!
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites White Cake Mix is my go to when baking. Let. Me telling you a baking secret, basic boxed cake mixes are a bakers dream, just modify them for the perfect concoction of perfection. The key to successful baking however is ingredients though, and betty Crocker white boxed mix gives you a nice starting point.
Kayla G.
Gaithersburg , MD
I've used multiple flavors of the super moist cake mixes and they all are great, especially when paired with any of the frostings. It is available at most stores that sell baking goods, so it is easy to access. It is easy to make as well, considering that only a few amount of other ingredients are needed.
Sanjana N.
Used Betty Crocker white cake mix to make a Tiramisu cake for a friends birthday and the cake was so moist and yumm.. Everyone just loved it. It is my go to cake mix for quick bakes or if I don't have any ingredients. Just love it.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
This is a really great cake mix! I know that a lot of box mixes for white cake are more of a yellow or vanilla.. But this one is pure white! Really great value because it's so easy to make and doesn't cost that much! Really delicious.. Better than buying a pre made cake!
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
I love using betty Crocker cake mix for my baked goods! I always get it on sale at food4less $1 for 1 box. I stock up when it goes on sale! The cake mix is perfect so they baked goods come out moist. I would recommend this to anyone who love to bake.
Ryashia M.
Do you like this product
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
I've seen some box-cake recipe's where you can substitute the oil/eggs for things like greek yogurt - do you think it would work for this box-cake or probably not due to the consistency?
Arly M.
Placentia, CA
Does this mix take other flavors well? i wanted to add some apple puree to make an apple walnut bread
Shazuti B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love baking cakes but recently I heard that cake mixes contain pig fat in them and they are listed as mono diglyceride... and I was wondering if anyone could confirm or deny this? Thank you for your help.
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?

Target