BY BETTY CROCKER #48 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil. Contains 2% Or Less Of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Propylene Glycol Mono And Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Nonfat Milk, Dextrose, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Soy Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Natural And Artificial Flavor.

Buy on Target*
  • "We used food coloring for the teams playing." in 1 review
  • "It's really yummy and so moist and very easy to make and all around great product!!" in 1 review
Karla I.
Betty Crocker is one of my favorite cake mix brands! Especially I love how they have a white cake mix, one can create anything from it! One can add food coloring or just create a white simple cake! This product is always moist and always have a good flavor! I love it ! On this picture, I used this white cake mix and created cookies and creme cupcakes! :)
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Who doesn’t love Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites White Cake Mix ? I’ve never not had a moist cake that turned out bad. Always guaranteed to have a great tasting cake that is so easy to make! There are so many options to make with these as well! I could probably eat a whole one to myself 🙊. And for a super cheap price, why wouldn’t you keep 10 boxes in your pantry?!?!
Sanjana N.
Used Betty Crocker white cake mix to make a Tiramisu cake for a friends birthday and the cake was so moist and yumm.. Everyone just loved it. It is my go to cake mix for quick bakes or if I don't have any ingredients. Just love it.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites White Cake Mix is my go to when baking. Let. Me telling you a baking secret, basic boxed cake mixes are a bakers dream, just modify them for the perfect concoction of perfection. The key to successful baking however is ingredients though, and betty Crocker white boxed mix gives you a nice starting point.
kayla 🍭.
I've used multiple flavors of the super moist cake mixes and they all are great, especially when paired with any of the frostings. It is available at most stores that sell baking goods, so it is easy to access. It is easy to make as well, considering that only a few amount of other ingredients are needed.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This is a great cake mix. Super easy, very affordable, and always delicious. I like using the white cake because you can add a pop of color with the frosting or toppings to make a fun cake, or you can keep it really elegant with more subtle decorating.
Seanna W.
Clover, SC
I absolutely love this cake mix. The taste is great for cakes and I also use this mix for my slow cooker peach cobbler. It gives the the cobbler a great crust and tastes amazing. I would highly recommend and will be buying again.
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
I can not get through the holidays without a box of this! I mean, as a cake decorating instructor, I can't get through a week without it, but especially the holidays since they're my dad's favorite! I love great these taste, how easy they are to make and how cheap they are to buy!!! This is my #1 Holiday baking must have!
Kim B.
This is one of the only cake mixes I use. I even love using it to make cake mix cookies. So easy and fast. Great for kids to help with as well. I've used this cake mix a lot and have never been disappointed by it. Great flavor, texture, and tenderness.
Keller K.
Hellertown
Betty Crocker is by far my favorite cake mix brand. They're cakes are always so perfect and easy to make. I can always find this at Giant for such an affordable price that I always end up getting more than one.
Arly M.
Placentia, CA
Does this mix take other flavors well? i wanted to add some apple puree to make an apple walnut bread
Shazuti B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love baking cakes but recently I heard that cake mixes contain pig fat in them and they are listed as mono diglyceride... and I was wondering if anyone could confirm or deny this? Thank you for your help.