BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

• Where do you like to buy this product?1 Answers
  • What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?6 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix

Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "it is so extremely easy to use and taste great along with betty crocker icing." in 1 review
Dyana Y.
Long Bottom, OH
I bake cakes for people most every weekend. My secret for good cake, Betty Crocker's cake mixes. They are my go to and I love them!
Jazz C.
Light and fluffy. I always use it for my cake base. I sometimes add in fruit or different icings to change the flavour.
Desmond W.
Attalla, AL
Used this for my nephews first birthday cake. It was a hit at his party and on my Facebook page.
Sanjana N.
You can never go wrong with this cake mix.have used this cake mix for making quick bakes and everyone just loves it
Angeline E.
Great go-to for moist cake in a quick lunch. Used it recently for my daughter's rainbow birthday cake - 2 boxes of mix split into 6 layers. Everyone raved!
Ashley F.
What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?
Bonnie L.