BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

• Where do you like to buy this product?1 Answers
  • What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?6 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix
  • "it is so extremely easy to use and taste great along with betty crocker icing." in 1 review
Yerlis C.
The cakes always turn out moist and delicious! I love vanilla cake and being able to bake it without having to make it from scratch is great. I like to top it of with some buttercream frosting so that it tastes better and sweeter. Such a good baking mix!
Maria W.
one of my all time favorite cake mix brands. this cake mix is so light and fluffy and really is so good for a birthday party or any other celebration. easy to make and decorate too.  very cheap and met every expectation i had
House E.
This is the best cake mix ever I will say. When I started baking I used this to make cakes. I have bought it a lot of time and it never disappointed me. And the flavour is amazing and yummy. I love it so much. I do recommend to those who want to bake.
Nabeela N.
Abu dhabi
Easy and super easy! best option for baking beginners.. cake was moist and the taste of vanilla was good. Price is really affordable..
Masooda A.
Betty crocker cake mixes never disappoints me. They are always fail proof, super moist and yummilicious ❤️
ماهنور ا.
Riyadh
Betty Crocker never fails to impress me with its mixes. This cake mix gives a super soft, white and spongy vanilla cake result. I am using it since 2 years.
shaden o.
nizwa
this one is my favourite, it's like its a blank canvas. mom and I once made a swiss roll cake with it, it tasted delicious but mostly I use it for my most loved Safran milk cake recipe its super fluffy perfect for the job. id definitely buy it again I even recommended it to family and friends.
Nora ن.
My favorite out of all Betty Crocker cakes, it is tasty, easy to make, not hard and I always make it when I have guests, I love the Vanilla of Betty Crocker more than chocolate.
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Mi favorito me gusta mucho i lo mejor que es fasil de preparar no cuesta mucho porque es poko los ingredientes que ay que agregar
Shel G.
Vanilla cake is my favourite and when it comes to ready - to - mix cakes, this one is my favourite. Without fail, it comes out very fluffy and moist (and I HATE that word but there's no other way to describe it). Really good cake
Ashley F.
What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?
Bonnie L.