BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

• Where do you like to buy this product?1 Answers
  • What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?6 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix

Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "it is so extremely easy to use and taste great along with betty crocker icing." in 1 review
Erin B.
Betty Crocker never fails. Cake is always moist and delicious. Directions are easy to follow. One of the best boxed cakes.
Asia F.
Taft, CA
A perfect cake mix! I love using it as a base cupcake mix. You can really try new recipes just by adding t the mix. It is a sweet, light, classic, vanilla flavor. The instructions are true and easy to follow. All you need is water and eggs. Not to mention minimal baking time!
Maria W.
one of my all time favorite cake mix brands. this cake mix is so light and fluffy and really is so good for a birthday party or any other celebration. easy to make and decorate too.  very cheap and met every expectation i had
Isabelle S.
Greenwich, CT
I love this cake mix! I use it whenever I need to make a cake and also add the frosting from this company! You can put any candy on top of it and it still tastes amazing. It meets expectations every time because it always tastes so good so I am satisfied!
Nichole M.
Fyffe, AL
My all time favorite cake mix. I never buy anything else. The cake is always nice and fluffy. The directions are very easy to follow and prepare. I like to add milk to mine instead of water and it seems to make it even more fluffy. Goes great with any Betty Crocker frosting!
Emmi M.
I always use Betty Crocker to do cakes i also buy the same brand of frosting. I like this brand because i feel the cake is not that sweet.
Cherrish T.
My absolute favor cake mix. It is so moist and soft if you follow the directions when adding eggs, oil, and water. I have also used this mix with a can of pepsi anf had a pepsi cake which was amazing.
Eva S.
Seattle, WA
Super quick, super easy cake mix that tastes pretty good! Obviously it's nothing compared to a homemade cake but it's a close second!
Arianne C.
Winnipeg, MB
I use this every time I want to make a colourful cake. Very easy to make and taste good too
Amber S.
Whenever i have a sweet tooth, i turn to Betty's cakes and brownies to mesh the cravings that i have and Betty never disappoints
Ashley F.
What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?
Bonnie L.