BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

• Where do you like to buy this product?1 Answers
  • What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?6 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix
  • "it is so extremely easy to use and taste great along with betty crocker icing." in 1 review
shaden o.
nizwa
this one is my favourite, it's like its a blank canvas. mom and I once made a swiss roll cake with it, it tasted delicious but mostly I use it for my most loved Safran milk cake recipe its super fluffy perfect for the job. id definitely buy it again I even recommended it to family and friends.
Nora ن.
My favorite out of all Betty Crocker cakes, it is tasty, easy to make, not hard and I always make it when I have guests, I love the Vanilla of Betty Crocker more than chocolate.
Shel G.
Vanilla cake is my favourite and when it comes to ready - to - mix cakes, this one is my favourite. Without fail, it comes out very fluffy and moist (and I HATE that word but there's no other way to describe it). Really good cake
Erin B.
Betty Crocker never fails. Cake is always moist and delicious. Directions are easy to follow. One of the best boxed cakes.
Odra A.
I love this so much. Its super easy to make and has a delicious flavor, I've used it to make cupcakes and definitely loved them.
Isha B.
I've always turned to cake as comfort food and this is my go to cake mix. Unlike other cake mixes this mix truly is moist. One thing I would recommend is using canola oil instead of butter in the recipe. Canola oil is a much healthier alternative and the cake is also fluffier.
Angeline E.
Great go-to for moist cake in a quick lunch. Used it recently for my daughter's rainbow birthday cake - 2 boxes of mix split into 6 layers. Everyone raved!
beautystylemama u.
East York, ON
I really like to bake with it when i have to hurry for occasions. It taste si delicious and easy to use and easy yo follow
Trina M.
Fort Erie , ON
I have the worlds worst sweet tooth all the time, I don't really like chocolate cake but this vanilla cake is my go to for any occasion. It is delicious and i love how fluffy and soft it turns out. If decorated the right way you wouldn't even know it was boxed cake plus it can be used in other recipes as well.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
One of the best mixes to use!! Works well if you want to add different ingredients or change up the ingredients. I usually add an extra egg and sour cream and it works well when I do. Very fluffy with great flavor!!
Ashley F.
What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?
Bonnie L.