BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

• Where do you like to buy this product?1 Answers
  • What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?6 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix

Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "it is so extremely easy to use and taste great along with betty crocker icing." in 1 review
Shel G.
Vanilla cake is my favourite and when it comes to ready - to - mix cakes, this one is my favourite. Without fail, it comes out very fluffy and moist (and I HATE that word but there's no other way to describe it). Really good cake
shaden o.
nizwa
this one is my favourite, it's like its a blank canvas. mom and I once made a swiss roll cake with it, it tasted delicious but mostly I use it for my most loved Safran milk cake recipe its super fluffy perfect for the job. id definitely buy it again I even recommended it to family and friends.
Nora ن.
My favorite out of all Betty Crocker cakes, it is tasty, easy to make, not hard and I always make it when I have guests, I love the Vanilla of Betty Crocker more than chocolate.
House E.
This is the best cake mix ever I will say. When I started baking I used this to make cakes. I have bought it a lot of time and it never disappointed me. And the flavour is amazing and yummy. I love it so much. I do recommend to those who want to bake.
Bonnie M.
Paradise
This is a great tasting cake and it's even better when iced with Betty Crocker icing. They often go on sale so they are a cheap alternative to making a cake from scratch. I have used these for birthday cakes, as well as desert when having company over.
Shivanie M.
Supermoist is exactly what these Betty Crocker products are 🍰😊 When I'm feeling for a sweet treat I always whip up one of these and put it in the oven. The result is a delicious cake that everyone at home enjoys. Our grocery list is never complete without this ❤
Christina L.
Toronto, Canada
This is the cake of my childhood. Every single birthday and party had this cake and icing! Now I use it all the time as the cake base for cake pops and everyone still loves it
jackie l.
These are pretty good and fast to make, but they tend to be really sweet and if you put on top their icing then it's going to be extra more sweet. so, if you're not a total sweet person, then you wont like this..it's better to make your own so you can control it. but this is an easy mix to use and very simple too
Alison E.
Port Coquitlam, BC
I love this cake and have used it with the Crushed Pineapple cake and Fruit Cocktail Cake.  Every time it has come out so delicious and fluffy and moist.  I usually grab this from my local grocery store, it is a decent price that allows for a more cost effective dessert.  I highly recommend.
Angel N.
This actually taste like cake all in one mix. it's basically the dry part of the recipe is don't. all you have to do is add the wet ingredients to it and put it in the over. Just two simple steps to follow.
Ashley F.
What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?
Bonnie L.