BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

• Where do you like to buy this product?1 Answers
  • What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?6 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix
  • "it is so extremely easy to use and taste great along with betty crocker icing." in 1 review
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
My favorite cake mix ever! Always turns out better than other cake mixes and so easy to use!
Laura d.
Southfield, MI
All of these cake mixes are delicious. I add a little less oil cause it makes it fluffier.
Lauren R.
This product is great to have. I always have one in the cabinet incase I need to use it!
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
The name doesn't lie, these cakes ARE super moist and very delicious. So easy to whip up!
Yaileen C.
Harlingen, TX
My favorite I make a yummy pina colada vale with it and my family and friends love it!!!
Mariah B.
Unionville, MI
This is perfect for anyone who wants a bakery tasting cake for an inexpensive price!
Kelly S.
Westerville, OH
Make this all the time for my husband. It's very good cake and super easy to make.
Maria W.
one of my all time favorite cake mix brands. this cake mix is so light and fluffy and really is so good for a birthday party or any other celebration. easy to make and decorate too.  very cheap and met every expectation i had
Charlotte S.
Easington Colliery, Peterlee
Overall I liked this cake mix it made 2 8" tin cakes and it was a super moist and fluffy cake, All added was eggs, oil and water which is simple enough anyone can do it and only took 25 minutes to cook. I left to cool added raspberry jam and Betty Crocker vanilla buttercream style frosting the cake looked lovely and was a real hit with my family. I thought the vanilla flavour was a bit overpowering and really sweet but maybe adding some dark chocolate chips next time and chocolate frosting instead of vanilla and jam will balance out this sweetness. Good mix. Definitely recommend it.
Trina M.
Fort Erie , ON
I have the worlds worst sweet tooth all the time, I don't really like chocolate cake but this vanilla cake is my go to for any occasion. It is delicious and i love how fluffy and soft it turns out. If decorated the right way you wouldn't even know it was boxed cake plus it can be used in other recipes as well.
Ashley F.
What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?
Bonnie L.