BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

• Where do you like to buy this product?1 Answers
  • What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?6 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix
  • "it is so extremely easy to use and taste great along with betty crocker icing." in 1 review
Angeline E.
Great go-to for moist cake in a quick lunch. Used it recently for my daughter's rainbow birthday cake - 2 boxes of mix split into 6 layers. Everyone raved!
Cee J.
Boynton Beach
Delicious! No idea how its done, but this mix is incredible! So soft, smooth and very easy to prepare ! Even for the worst bakers loll #meincluded😂😂❤❤❤!
Gerline M.
Orlando, FL
My mom makes this for me...sometimes I help..it's very easy to make..and simple. It's good! And I would try using it with Betty corker's frosting.
Alejandra c.
When I have that craving for a cake, this is the product I got to. It's very easy to prepare. Fun to make with kids and best of all it taste great!
KEENA C.
I love BC so much I always have a boxon hand! the cakes turn out moist and i don't even ice them cause they are perfectly sweet on their own!
Ashley F.
This is a great tasting cake box. I have used it to make traditional cakes as well as cookies. There are so many recipes using this cake box.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
Who doesn't love cake and Betty Crocker! Delicious cake and soft. I sometimes add food coloring to this vanilla flavored to give it color.
Emmi M.
I always use Betty Crocker to do cakes i also buy the same brand of frosting. I like this brand because i feel the cake is not that sweet.
Taylor  M.
Once again, Betty Crocker has the best cakes! Delicious, and truly are moist! They don't crumble and fall apart and stays together well.
Thania B.
You can always trust the Betty Crocker brand to give you great tasting cakes, the mix is simply amazing nothing compared to other brands!
Ashley F.
What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?
Bonnie L.