BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

• Where do you like to buy this product?1 Answers
  • What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?6 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix
  • "it is so extremely easy to use and taste great along with betty crocker icing." in 1 review
Linda S.
Evansville, IN
Betty crocker cake mix is the best! it makes moist cakes without trying too hard. it's very forgiving too - it's hard to mess up. you can add in numerous options to customize your cake. you can even use it to make rolls and cookies.
Christina C.
Front Royal, VA
We love Betty Crocker, it is so much moister than other brands and quicker than from scratch but still. Without that boxed taste. We have a very large immediate family so we use your product bi weekly. Love love love the brownies too.
Jennifer W.
Apache Jct, AZ
I love to use this when it comes to making cupcakes and cakes you have just so many to pick from to mix and match with the frosting you can all ways try something new
Isabelle S.
Greenwich, CT
I love this cake mix! I use it whenever I need to make a cake and also add the frosting from this company! You can put any candy on top of it and it still tastes amazing. It meets expectations every time because it always tastes so good so I am satisfied!
Cherry C.
Wellesley Hills, MA
This cake mix is easy to make, and it's moist to the point where it feels like I'm biting into a fluffy, vanilla flavored sponge. Best paired with confetti icing.
Aden T.
Probably one of the best easy make cake mixes. Comes in an awesome variety of flavors that are delicious. This is my go to cake mix, and its awesome for a college budget
Meghan M.
This cake is delicious and they're not lying about it being super moist! I made cupcakes with this and everyone was raving at the party about how great they tasted!
Nichole M.
Fyffe, AL
My all time favorite cake mix. I never buy anything else. The cake is always nice and fluffy. The directions are very easy to follow and prepare. I like to add milk to mine instead of water and it seems to make it even more fluffy. Goes great with any Betty Crocker frosting!
Jane D.
One of my favorite vanilla cake mixes. They always turn out moist and fluffy. By adding in some extra stuff you can make this taste homemade instead of instant
Angeline E.
Great go-to for moist cake in a quick lunch. Used it recently for my daughter's rainbow birthday cake - 2 boxes of mix split into 6 layers. Everyone raved!
Ashley F.
What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?
Bonnie L.