BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

• Where do you like to buy this product?1 Answers
  • What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?6 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix
  • "it is so extremely easy to use and taste great along with betty crocker icing." in 1 review
Celina M.
I love to get the vanilla flavored cake mix to make some quick desserts or to use it as a base for a more extravagant dessert. It's easy to add to and make your own. Tastes delicious and is not dry at all.
Isha B.
I've always turned to cake as comfort food and this is my go to cake mix. Unlike other cake mixes this mix truly is moist. One thing I would recommend is using canola oil instead of butter in the recipe. Canola oil is a much healthier alternative and the cake is also fluffier.
S S.
Really good cake mix, tastes great too.Really inexpensive option for anyone new to baking without having to get a lot of individual ingredients.I pair this with bettycrocker frosting and the cakes taste really great not really like out of box mixes.
Cherrish T.
My absolute favor cake mix. It is so moist and soft if you follow the directions when adding eggs, oil, and water. I have also used this mix with a can of pepsi anf had a pepsi cake which was amazing.
Shannon M.
Sumner, WA
Betty has been a favorite in family as long as my 28 years in earth. Vanilla is especially my favorite moist, rich flavor, affordable and most of all they don't change the recipes! Also kudos for bringing back birthday chip back:)
Lindsey  W.
Richmond, TX
This is a great base for any cake or cupcake. I do not following the instructions on the package for making this cake mix. I add a few extras and take out some things. But when making a cake in a hurry this is perfect for that.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
One of the best mixes to use!! Works well if you want to add different ingredients or change up the ingredients. I usually add an extra egg and sour cream and it works well when I do. Very fluffy with great flavor!!
Mari P.
I love using this vanilla box cake for my big red soda cake, just add strawberry Jell-O a the soda & add to cake after it's been baked, out in fridge for about 8 hrs & add cream cheese w whip cream for frosting. It's delish!!
Alina C.
Silver Spring, MD
This worked well for me and it's fun adding food coloring to it for a cute surprise. It's the perfect softness without crumbling. I also made cake-pancakes using this mix and they were so good.
DaSha W.
Dayton, OH
These cakes are DELICIOUS. I made it for a party at work and no one could tell it came out of a box. The consistency was on point and the taste was amazing. I would recommend me this for anyone who can follow directions.
Ashley F.
What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?
Bonnie L.