BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

• Where do you like to buy this product?1 Answers
  • What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?6 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix
  • "it is so extremely easy to use and taste great along with betty crocker icing." in 1 review
beautystylemama u.
East York, ON
I really like to bake with it when i have to hurry for occasions. It taste si delicious and easy to use and easy yo follow
ماهنور ا.
Riyadh
Betty Crocker never fails to impress me with its mixes. This cake mix gives a super soft, white and spongy vanilla cake result. I am using it since 2 years.
kathy v.
So delicious and easy to make with limited ingredients! Smells delicious and tastes just as good! also great for making cupcakes or cake pops
Nabeela N.
Abu dhabi
Easy and super easy! best option for baking beginners.. cake was moist and the taste of vanilla was good. Price is really affordable..
Odra A.
I love this so much. Its super easy to make and has a delicious flavor, I've used it to make cupcakes and definitely loved them.
Erin B.
Betty Crocker never fails. Cake is always moist and delicious. Directions are easy to follow. One of the best boxed cakes.
Jazz C.
Light and fluffy. I always use it for my cake base. I sometimes add in fruit or different icings to change the flavour.
Masooda A.
Betty crocker cake mixes never disappoints me. They are always fail proof, super moist and yummilicious ❤️
Arianne C.
Winnipeg, MB
I use this every time I want to make a colourful cake. Very easy to make and taste good too
Ashley F.
What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?
Bonnie L.