BY BETTY CROCKER #29 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum.

Contains wheat and milk ingredients.

Buy on Target*
  • "it is so extremely easy to use and taste great along with betty crocker icing." in 1 review
Kourtney C.
Evansville, WI
Betty Crocker baking mixes are the best! They are so easy and quick. I love using them when I need to bring a dessert last Minuit to an event/potluck/meeting. All their mixes are super tasty and very affordable!!
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Asia F.
Taft, CA
A perfect cake mix! I love using it as a base cupcake mix. You can really try new recipes just by adding t the mix. It is a sweet, light, classic, vanilla flavor. The instructions are true and easy to follow. All you need is water and eggs. Not to mention minimal baking time!
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
These cakes are always so moist. These are my go to cakes. The price is always good. I usually make a double layer round cake with some kind of filling in them. The cakes always meet my expectations! I always recommend this brand to everyone I talk to about my love for baking!
Dani V.
Betty Crocker is a great brand to go to for simple cakes mixes in general. Vanilla is the most common flavor, but any flavor with them is good. These mixes are awesome for poke cakes. The instructions are easy to follow, and the add in ingredients are so simple.
Stacey C.
I bought this from Walmart. It smells sooo good while stirring and baking. It melts in your mouth when you taste it. My first time cooking a cake from a box just because... I have another box in my pantry definitely will be baking this cake again.
Katharine M.
This is a great standby for when you don’t feel like baking a cake from scratch. Always turns out moist and delicious and have never had any complaints from guests when serving this cake!
Victoria C.
I love using cake mix! They make life so much easier and it's always easy to find great deals on them. The vanilla flavor isn't super strong so it works really well for combination recipes like adding a bit of almond extract or other. I used this flavor to try out a soufflé recipe and it was amazing! I loved the subtle vanilla flavor and the beautiful white color.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
I am baking this right now! I love this cake mix and it is perfect. I bake cup cakes, mini cakes, bundt cakes and cake balls. You can literally do so much with this cake mix. It is so easy to make since all you need to add is the water, oil and eggs, then mix and wait until its finished baking. I use this for so many occasions and I will recommend it to anyone!
Celina M.
I love to get the vanilla flavored cake mix to make some quick desserts or to use it as a base for a more extravagant dessert. It's easy to add to and make your own. Tastes delicious and is not dry at all.
Ashley F.
What kind of recipes have you used with this cake box?
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?