Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix uploaded by Greta C.Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix uploaded by Dyana Y.Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix uploaded by Rosa S.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate). Contains 2% Or Less Of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono And Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Vanilla Cake Mix
  • "it is so extremely easy to use and taste great along with betty crocker icing." in 1 review
Asia F.
Taft, CA
A perfect cake mix! I love using it as a base cupcake mix. You can really try new recipes just by adding t the mix. It is a sweet, light, classic, vanilla flavor. The instructions are true and easy to follow. All you need is water and eggs. Not to mention minimal baking time!
Kaitlyn G.
Tabernacle, NJ
These cakes are always so moist. These are my go to cakes. The price is always good. I usually make a double layer round cake with some kind of filling in them. The cakes always meet my expectations! I always recommend this brand to everyone I talk to about my love for baking!
Cherrish T.
My absolute favor cake mix. It is so moist and soft if you follow the directions when adding eggs, oil, and water. I have also used this mix with a can of pepsi anf had a pepsi cake which was amazing.
Lindsey  W.
Richmond, TX
This is a great base for any cake or cupcake. I do not following the instructions on the package for making this cake mix. I add a few extras and take out some things. But when making a cake in a hurry this is perfect for that.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
One of the best mixes to use!! Works well if you want to add different ingredients or change up the ingredients. I usually add an extra egg and sour cream and it works well when I do. Very fluffy with great flavor!!
Mari P.
I love using this vanilla box cake for my big red soda cake, just add strawberry Jell-O a the soda & add to cake after it's been baked, out in fridge for about 8 hrs & add cream cheese w whip cream for frosting. It's delish!!
DaSha W.
Dayton, OH
These cakes are DELICIOUS. I made it for a party at work and no one could tell it came out of a box. The consistency was on point and the taste was amazing. I would recommend me this for anyone who can follow directions.
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley , CA
I love to use this when it comes to making cupcakes and cakes you have just so many to pick from to mix and match with the frosting you can all ways try something new
Isabelle S.
Greenwich, CT
I love this cake mix! I use it whenever I need to make a cake and also add the frosting from this company! You can put any candy on top of it and it still tastes amazing. It meets expectations every time because it always tastes so good so I am satisfied!
Aden T.
Probably one of the best easy make cake mixes. Comes in an awesome variety of flavors that are delicious. This is my go to cake mix, and its awesome for a college budget