BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate). Contains 2% Or Less Of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Nonfat Milk, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono And Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor.

Smita A.
Portland, OR
I love Chocolate cake and Betty Crockers Chocolate cake mix makes awesome cakes and cupcakes.I normally make cupcakes using this mix. They easy to make and are affordable. They can be made any time since they so easy to make and can be made in jiffy.I have them ready in my pantry all the time.You never know who might visit and pleasantly surprise you. If you have buttermilk in your fridge then replace it with water, I add same amount of butter milk as water in the dry mix.This makes the cake very moist and delicious.
Rachel S.
Hornersville, MO
Chocolate cake has been my favorite desert since I had it as my first birthday cake. I am not huge on sweets, so I am very picky when I find one that I enjoy. I look for a moist and fluffy cake that is not too dense, while still being able to hold up under whatever frosting I choose to use. I always go back to the Betty Crocker Super Moist because it is just that, super moist. It is a must have, whether you need to bake a cake for a special occasion, or you want to treat your family to desert after dinner. You need to grab a box of this cake mix and let the mouth watering ensue.
Nataly S.
Una de las mejores mezclas para hacer tortas cuando quieres hacer las cosas rapido. No necesitas ingredientes fuera de lo comun, las instrucciones son faciles de seguir, y al finalizar la torta queda muy bien con un fuerte sabor a chocolate.
Samantha G.
Seattle, WA
I'm definitely all about homemade cakes but when you're in a pinch or just not feeling up to the task of doing all that work these box mixes are awesome! So easy to make, minimal ingredients, and a delicious, moist finished product. With a wide range of flavors you can't really lose! This flavor is great when you want a dessert but something that doesn't go overboard with richness.
Elisa M.
Mountain View, CA
Betty Crocker is my main homie. I love using Betty Crocker baking mixes because the directions are simple to follow and the end result tastes AMAZING. Plus, the mixes are priced appropriately. You can buy this in your local grocery store.
Maria R.
Beaumont, CA
we love chocolate cake, and this is our go to box mix, good value and tastes super moist and delicious. Will be purchasing again for sure, bought it at Walmart. we are repeat users.
Carla  C.
If you are like me not so good in the baking department this is actually decent, to share with your family and without the stress of mixing the things and messing something up
Annette S.
Port Angeles, WA
Betty Crocker is the only cake mix I will ever buy. The taste an quality of the cake batter is amazing. Even when it's not baked. They best cake batter in ever used.
Gabby T.
This is a very good cake my sister uses this to make some of the cakes she makes but she tends to tweak the recipe...so as far as I have tasted it is delicious!😊
Cassandra D.
I love using Betty Crocker cake mixes!! To spice it up a little I always swap out the water for milk, oil for melted butter (double what the recipe calls for oil) and add an extra egg.. Delicious!!