Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Golden Vanilla Cake Mix uploaded by Janet O.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Contains wheat, milk and soy ingredients.

Katie H.
Painesville, OH
This is my favorite baking cake. It's so moist and taste so good with nearly every frosting. I like to mix with vanilla and chocolate frosting so you get the best of both worlds. It's super affordable and I don't think that this brand will ever go off the market.
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Lauren T.
Austin, TX
Betty Crocker never lets you down when it comes to quick and easy deserts that taste amazing! They hardly ever come out dry and I love that you can put other flavors in the icing to change the whole flavor profile. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Priya R.
Laurel, MD
Its a easy fix when I have to make a cake in a hurry. But I am not a fan of this betty Crocker Super Moist Golden Vanilla Cake Mix. I do not like the flavor. Also there is an after taste of this cake which I just cant get used to.
Stephanie V.
Grants Pass, OR
Really easy to make, especially when short on time because it hardly takes any prep time, plus the ingredients are simple things that are always in the house. Also you can make any type of frosting and it goes really well with the cake.
Anne M.
Philadelphia, PA
This cake is absolutely delicious. It really is super moist and stays fresh for days. It is simple to make with easy to follow instructions and requires very few additional ingredients.
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
Absolutely love these cake mixes. Betty Crocker is the only brand I will use. They have a large variety of cakes mixes and icings and all of them taste great! They're super easy to make and always turn out perfect! They don't require a lot of time or ingredients and they are very well priced!
Laura S.
Syracuse, NY
This is the only brand I use when baking. I also use this recipe to make cookies (instead of what is printed on box I use 1/2 cup oil and 2 eggs, cook at 350 for 11 minutes) everyone loves them and it is so easy!
jodiann w.
Dorchester, MA
An absolute staple! I have about 20 of these mixes in my pantry in constant rotation. Always easy if I need to whip up a quick cake or some cupcakes.
Sneha B.
Freer, TX
Betty crocker has best cake mix with different flavors. Any kind of frosting taste yummy on the cake. They also have affordable prices.