BY BETTY CROCKER #8 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Carob Powder, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Distilled Monoglycerides, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

• Do you bake your own cake from scratch or buy a packet mi...6 Answers
  • Which topping do you prefer? I have topped it with Nutell...2 Answers
  • Where do you like to buy this product?3 Answers
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
I double dog dare you all to mix this cake mix as directed, grab your waffle iron, spray the hot grill with cooking spray, then spoon the cake batter onto the grill for to create the most amazing funnel cake/waffle breakfast (lunch, dinner or snack!) EVER! This is so freaking amazing. Try it with white cake mix also. I'm addicted to breakfast now. :)
Hend A.
Chicago
Cake taste so good and super easy to make with adding fee ingredients and it's easier to devide the cake batter into two pans but I find the cake a little bit dense not as fluffy as I like... usually I make a cake ganache by adding a hot cup of whipping cream into a bowl of 1 cup of chocolate chips, mix it well and let it set for couple of hours then use it between the cake layers and covering the cake
Lynn B.
Extremely moist and chocolatey. This is reasonably priced. I use it for cakes and cupcakes. I’ve purchased this product many times and will continue to do so. It exceeded my expectations as I thought it would be dry like other chocolate cakes. It’s become my favorite. I bake several cakes a month for hospice patients so I’ve tried several brands and flavors.
Erika E.
Love this brand of cake mix!
It never fails regardless of what additions I add to the mix.
My daughter and I baked some “Wookie” pies for my husband and my wedding anniversary and he LOVED them!!
It’s the only brand I use when a recipe calls for a cake mix!
Katelyn M.
Waynesville , MO
Love Betty Crocker’s baking stuff! My fiancé loves to make cakes on special occasions so i always buy this brand since he loves it. Such a quick and easy recipe to follow!
Karla I.
I love this product! It's super good and very moist! Also, it is very easy to make cakes or cupcakes from this mix! I try baking new things from this Cake mix! I made this Chocoflan, the lower part comes from this Cake mix and other half is flan! 😊 #chocoflan #carameltopping #chocolate
Anna B.
Rock Hill, SC
Oh I make this all the time ! With a coconut topping ! Yummy. I usually go to Walmart and get a few boxes. After I make a cake I make cupcakes with vanilla icing it just throws the whole look together.
Jessica R.
Sullivan, OH
I typically use applesauce in place of the butter or oil to make a healthier but moist cupcake/cake. This is what I use to make my German chocolate cupcakes with.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
This devils food cake mix is to die for. It’s chocolatey goodness can help with your chocolate cravings. I make cookies and cakes with this mix. I’ve even turned them into waffles. Definitely recommend.
Morgan B.
Grays Knob, KY
This is my favorite cake mix to use if I’m not making from scratch. It always stays super moist and gives my cake the perfect texture. Not to mention it’s absolutely delicious. If you plan on taking the quicker route, this is the cake mix I would recommend!
Fiona B.
N.e.lincs, Grimsby
Do you bake your own cake from scratch or buy a packet mix like Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Devil's Food Cake Mix ??
Bruce D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Has anyone found a way to make this more moist?
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?
Noelia D.
Es te producto contiene vitaminas es nu tritivo
Atteya A.
saudi arabia
Which topping do you prefer? I have topped it with Nutella it was outstanding! Give me some more suggestions😄