BY BETTY CROCKER #6 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Carob Powder, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Distilled Monoglycerides, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

• Do you bake your own cake from scratch or buy a packet mi...6 Answers
  • Which topping do you prefer? I have topped it with Nutell...2 Answers
  • Where do you like to buy this product?3 Answers
Rhonda M.
Do you love chocolate? I do. This is as stated “ super moist” I really dislike a dry cake mixture and usually went old school to avoid this from happening by making cakes from scratch. Luckily with this I no longer have to worry about that. This is usually very economical and easy to find at your local grocers or at a local Walmart. Your additional requirement is a little oil, water, and three eggs. Very easy to make. I prefer to make the two 8” round ones and putting it together in my cake plate in my kitchen. This box version though gives you other options for baking. You can make a smaller square cake. You can make it in glass or non glass pans. This cake mixture is super simple mix the ingredients for two minutes in a mixer. We love baking in our home and these box cakes have made it super easy.
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
I double dog dare you all to mix this cake mix as directed, grab your waffle iron, spray the hot grill with cooking spray, then spoon the cake batter onto the grill for to create the most amazing funnel cake/waffle breakfast (lunch, dinner or snack!) EVER! This is so freaking amazing. Try it with white cake mix also. I'm addicted to breakfast now. :)
Hend A.
Chicago
Cake taste so good and super easy to make with adding fee ingredients and it's easier to devide the cake batter into two pans but I find the cake a little bit dense not as fluffy as I like... usually I make a cake ganache by adding a hot cup of whipping cream into a bowl of 1 cup of chocolate chips, mix it well and let it set for couple of hours then use it between the cake layers and covering the cake
Lynn B.
Extremely moist and chocolatey. This is reasonably priced. I use it for cakes and cupcakes. I’ve purchased this product many times and will continue to do so. It exceeded my expectations as I thought it would be dry like other chocolate cakes. It’s become my favorite. I bake several cakes a month for hospice patients so I’ve tried several brands and flavors.
Erika E.
Love this brand of cake mix!
It never fails regardless of what additions I add to the mix.
My daughter and I baked some “Wookie” pies for my husband and my wedding anniversary and he LOVED them!!
It’s the only brand I use when a recipe calls for a cake mix!
Katelyn M.
Waynesville , MO
Love Betty Crocker’s baking stuff! My fiancé loves to make cakes on special occasions so i always buy this brand since he loves it. Such a quick and easy recipe to follow!
Karla I.
I love this product! It's super good and very moist! Also, it is very easy to make cakes or cupcakes from this mix! I try baking new things from this Cake mix! I made this Chocoflan, the lower part comes from this Cake mix and other half is flan! 😊 #chocoflan #carameltopping #chocolate
Anna B.
Rock Hill, SC
Oh I make this all the time ! With a coconut topping ! Yummy. I usually go to Walmart and get a few boxes. After I make a cake I make cupcakes with vanilla icing it just throws the whole look together.
K R.
Saint Charles, MO
This devils food cake mix is to die for. It’s chocolatey goodness can help with your chocolate cravings. I make cookies and cakes with this mix. I’ve even turned them into waffles. Definitely recommend.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
I typically use applesauce in place of the butter or oil to make a healthier but moist cupcake/cake. This is what I use to make my German chocolate cupcakes with.
Fiona B.
N.e.lincs, Grimsby
Do you bake your own cake from scratch or buy a packet mix like Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Devil's Food Cake Mix ??
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?
Bruce D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Has anyone found a way to make this more moist?
Atteya A.
saudi arabia
Which topping do you prefer? I have topped it with Nutella it was outstanding! Give me some more suggestions😄
Noelia D.
Es te producto contiene vitaminas es nu tritivo