BY BETTY CROCKER #54 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Leavening (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Distilled Monoglycerides, Carob Powder, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

• What temperature should we keep when we double the recipe?1 Answers
  • My mom always used Duncan Hines cake mixes when she used ...3 Answers
  • Anyone else sub with bananas instead of eggs?5 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Favorites Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
  • "The cake comes out so moist every time and everyone wants my recipe!" in 1 review
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This cake is moist and fluffy and it has a great taste all the winning features in my book. I not make a few cakes a year and I want something that’s satisfying and this cake has it. Betty Crocker’s got the right idea.
Lynn B.
Very fudge and moist. What I want in a chocolate cake. Many chocolate cakes are dry, but not this one. Sometimes I’ll add cinnamon, coffee or almond flavoring for variety. I’m very satisfied with this brand. I get consistent results with my cakes. It’s a little cheaper than other brands. Try it.
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Love the Betty crocker products because they are so cheap and taste really good. The instructions on the back of the boxes make it so easy anyone can make whatever the product is. They always come out so soft and moist.
Mar B.
Some people are afraid or dislike boxed cake mix, but this one why change your mind. Easy to make with amazing results. The cake is very moist and chocolatey. Love the texture and the delicious fudge ♡♡♡
Jamie M.
attleboro
When I'm not making my cakes from scratch and just want do make a quick cake for the holidays, I always use Betty Crocker Super Moist cake. It always has a good taste to it and is true to it's name and is always super moist. The instructions are simple enough that the kids can help make it!
Rose B.
Nashville
Easy to put together, and baked really well! Smells amazing and looks amazing too! It tasted fantastic!! highly recommend Betty Crocker cakes! I bought mine at my local drugstore! baked mine for 33 mins approximately! Extremely Happy Baker!!!!! ☺️
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
When I crave chocolate this stuff hits the spot! So yummy and delicious and is perfect for making cupcakes or just a cake. Love eating this during the colder months because it just feels cozy. Great for making holiday treats as well. Also super affordable so you can't beat that.
Henna G.
Rochester, MI
I love this cake, I use it and incorporate it in another dessert and it has not failed to put a smile on my guests faces. Love this cake and have 10 of them in my food storage. Eating it alone is also delicious, I love chocolate cake so this really hits the mark.
Julia M.
I love baking Betty crockers. They have such a variety to choose from. And there are different ways to prepare for it to make your taste buds happy once you get home. I bought this from my local Walmart and would buy again
Ginamarie M.
Tampa , FL
Anyone else sub with bananas instead of eggs?
Whitney K.
Cumberland, MD
My mom always used Duncan Hines cake mixes when she used a cake mix so I have always done the same. Has anyone compared Betty Crocker against Duncan Hines?
jamila s.
What temperature should we keep when we double the recipe?

back