BY BETTY CROCKER #60 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate). Contains 2% Or Less Of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono And Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5 & 6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love getting this cake because it’s the base of so many of my cake recipes. The cake is very moist and spongy, melts in your mouth. I usually get these on clearance for less than a dollar sometimes bulk amounts will go on clearance and I’ll scoop up 10 or 12 boxes at a time. The flavor is really good and it’s not too sweet and it goes well with any frosting.
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Heather H.
I have been using Betty Crocker cake mixes forever! Today I made a super easy chocolate chip banana bread using just bananas, this mix, and some chocolate chips. I can always depend on this mix to perform consistently and enhance the flavor of my banana bread. I like to experiment with other flavor mixes, but it’s always Betty Crocker.
Nanii M.
Jersey City, NJ
Delicious and moist! This mix is super easy to make and cooks fairly quickly, however they exaggerate a bit about how many cupcakes a box can make (it claims 24, but i can only ever squeeze out 21 max). Regardless, for the price of the box and quality of the cake, this product is a great value.
Jessica D.
This cake mix had such a great flavor. Just add your icing of choice (I chose milk chocolate) and you have a quick and easy treat. The cake was moist and full on flavor. I highly recommend this product!
Chanel M.
Windsor Mill, MD
When I'm not making cake or cupcakes from scratch this is one box cake mix I always turn to. The ingredients are very simple and you can add ingredients to make the finished product your own. Also it always comes out very soft and moist.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
I buy this all the time, its my go to cake mix. It really is moist and it is super good. Betty crocker has a lot of frostings to choose from as well. Very affordable!
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
I love this cake mix I bake with this brand a lot it taste amazing and it's easy to follow the directions it's very cheap and it's so moist and taste so Devine I would recommend this to others highly recommend this
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
I love this cake mix when I use it to bake my strawberry shortcakes. The cake always comes out nice and buttery, fluffy, and moist. It also never crumbled when I cut into it. You can’t go wrong with price.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
This is my go to that I use when making my peanut butter cakes. This is a great value at a great price. It makes my cake moist. Search for peanut butter cake on all recipes to find a great recipe people will fall for
Judith C.
Cake or cookies??...
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?