BY BETTY CROCKER #32 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate). Contains 2% Or Less Of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono And Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Yellows 5 & 6, Nonfat Milk, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Target*
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love getting this cake because it’s the base of so many of my cake recipes. The cake is very moist and spongy, melts in your mouth. I usually get these on clearance for less than a dollar sometimes bulk amounts will go on clearance and I’ll scoop up 10 or 12 boxes at a time. The flavor is really good and it’s not too sweet and it goes well with any frosting.
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Heather H.
I have been using Betty Crocker cake mixes forever! Today I made a super easy chocolate chip banana bread using just bananas, this mix, and some chocolate chips. I can always depend on this mix to perform consistently and enhance the flavor of my banana bread. I like to experiment with other flavor mixes, but it’s always Betty Crocker.
Kathy K.
Bristol, TN
I love Betty Crocker cake mix they are so moist and delicious I use the butter recipe as a base for my pineapple upside down cake...Great price and delicious I always use Betty Crocker cake mix it’s the best
Kananaii M.
Jersey City, NJ
Delicious and moist! This mix is super easy to make and cooks fairly quickly, however they exaggerate a bit about how many cupcakes a box can make (it claims 24, but i can only ever squeeze out 21 max). Regardless, for the price of the box and quality of the cake, this product is a great value.
Michelle D.
Oakland, CA
This cake mix is delicious! I used the cake mix to make cupcakes and brought them to work and everyone loved them. One person even had 4! I can't explain how delicious this cake mix is. It's so moist and buttery that you will become the crowd favorite when you make this.
Jessica D.
This cake mix had such a great flavor. Just add your icing of choice (I chose milk chocolate) and you have a quick and easy treat. The cake was moist and full on flavor. I highly recommend this product!
Chanel M.
Baltimore, MD
When I'm not making cake or cupcakes from scratch this is one box cake mix I always turn to. The ingredients are very simple and you can add ingredients to make the finished product your own. Also it always comes out very soft and moist.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
I buy this all the time, its my go to cake mix. It really is moist and it is super good. Betty crocker has a lot of frostings to choose from as well. Very affordable!
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
I love this cake mix I bake with this brand a lot it taste amazing and it's easy to follow the directions it's very cheap and it's so moist and taste so Devine I would recommend this to others highly recommend this
Judith Z.
Cake or cookies??...
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?