BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Red 40.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

• How do this brand and flavor taste?3 Answers
  • Anyone else subsituted water with milk instead like myself?2 Answers
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,160 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
The Betty crocker super moist strawberry cake was easy to make, affordable and delicious. It turned out beautiful at 325° in a copper pan. My son loved his strawberry birthday cake with Betty crocker vanilla frosting! So did we!
Chakirah K.
This cake mix is like heaven sent. This is the best strawberry 🍓 cake ever! This cake is moist and soft and airy. It melts in your mouth with each and every bite. The box it true you can tell there is pudding in the mix. I buy this whenever I want cake. This cake has a really decent price.
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
One of our favorite cakes! This is a birthday cake must have! I sometimes sub milk for the water and it makes it so moist! I get them at Walmart or Kroger. It’s a staple in a pantry! We are always looking for a reason to make a cake!
Vanessa G.
This is my go to cake mix (when I’m feeling lazy) to make my famous strawberry shortcake. It really lives up to its name as real moist! No one ever notices a difference.
Haley K.
Strawberry cake can sometimes taste very artificial, but I don’t find that with this mix. I never have issues with it and it’s a pretty pink color. I like to bake cookies with it as well as cakes and cupcakes.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
This is one of the best cake mixes! I love the strawberry flavor. It's really good if you pair it with the cream cheese icing. I just got my box of cake mix on sale at Walmart for 1 dollar. You can't beat that!
Kelly R.
Lafayette, IN
This cake mix is super moist!!! I used it this weekend along with the Betty Crocker Strawberry Icing. I made a homemade strawberry filling for the center with banana cream filling. Everyone loved it!!! It made the perfect cake for my son & new daughter-in-law. Will definitely use again!!!
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
1,001 reviews
This cake mix is the best! Always turns out so delicious and moist. This is always the mix I buy (I probably buy this a lot more than I should) but it has a delicious flavor and is super easy to prepare and bake. I always recommend this brand to others
Caleigh L.
This cake mix is the closest taste to bakery cake you can get from a box. Not only does the pudding in the mix flavor taste fabulous, but it's not expensive at all! As a avid baker, this is my go to cake mix when I don't have time to make one from scratch. Great value and taste!!
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
One of my favorite cakes mixes and flavors. Strawberry has always been a favorite of mine and I don't bake cakes often but whenever we have a special occasion this is what I would recommend. It is nice and fluffy and just over all good.
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
How do this brand and flavor taste?
Sarah C.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Anyone else subsituted water with milk instead like myself?

Walmart