BY BETTY CROCKER #32 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate), Cocoa Processed with Alkali. Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Distilled Monoglycerides, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Red 40, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Jess G.
Reston, VA
The Betty Crocker super moist red velvet cake mix is a life saver! Home made cakes and cupcakes are the best, but when you’re short on time or just too tired to make everything from scratch this cake mix is a MUST. No one ever assumes it’s box mix and it has a deliciously moist flavor and texture and has the absolute perfect brightness of red - very natural looking not fake. I love this and it’s usually on sale at any grocery store!
Lynn B.
This is a decadent cake that’s moist and flavorful. This brand makes a consistent cake each time. I’m never disappointed. I’ve used this brand for years. It competes with a made from scratch cake. I stock up when they are on sale. You won’t be disappointed if you try it. It’s a little cheaper than other brands.
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
This is one of my favorite go to quick cake mixes! It’s so moist in the flavor is so delicious. When I’m in a rush this is my go to and the price is always good. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to all my friends. #influnstereats
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
I have used this mix before when making red velvet cupcakes and love the flavor! This is an easy to make and not easy to mess up mix which is great for quick recipes. I like adding additional chocolate chips to it too!
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
The cake mix is easy to make and delicious as well. It takes about 10 minute preparation time and 20 minutes baking time. It comes out super moist and fluffy. Taste can be a little better, but overall still delicious. I would definitely recommend to others cause the texture of the cake is divine.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Red velvet cake is my favorite cake. I don't normally eat or bake cakes but when I want a cake I will buy the Betty Crocker brand of red velvet. It is a very moist cake and taste just like if it was made from scratch.
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I have to say that this is the best red velvet box cake mix! It is super moist. This box already has pudding in the mix, so you dont have to add it in yourself to add that extra moisture. I have bought this several times and have never been disappointed. It is also very affordable. Perfect for you if you dont have the time to make something from scratch.
Kimberley F.
I make so many different things with this red velvet mix. I make cookies, cakes, cupcakes.  It tastes real, not chemically or artificial at all.  I usually pick this up at dollar general as it is a little bit cheaper than at the grocery store. I always have this on hand during the holiday season.
Daileen O.
Killeen
Simple and easy to make! A wonderful desserts for everyone. You don’t have to be a professional. In a couple minutes you will have a wonderful cake or cupcake you just tired and very fluffy and tasty for everyone.
Natalie N.
I love the Betty crocker red velvet cake mix. It's really simple to make and comes out great every time. I add milk instead of water (same amount) to make it a little more rich.
Katie E.
Pittsburgh , PA
Are there any recipes besides the regular box directions that would take this to the next level?
Andrea R.
N Plainfield, NJ
this brand have the recipe of the creme of the red velvet ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this really super moist???
Bonnie L.
Where do you like to buy this product?