BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed and/or Soybean Oil, Corn Starch, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Corn Cereal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Color (yellow 5 & 6, red 40, blue 1).

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

• Is this as good as the Funfetti cake mixes?13 Answers
  • This is really good for make cake 9 Answers
  • I know there are a few boxed cake mixes that are great fo...4 Answers
Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Delights Rainbow Chip Cake Mix
  • "I use to work at cold stone and we had our birthday cake remix flavor and this is similar to it once you add ice cream and chocolate syrup 🙊🙊🙊 " in 2 reviews
  • "Don't forget the whipped cream cheese icing on top!!" in 1 review
  • "Super light and moist, even tastes great with no icing!" in 1 review
Stephanie P.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I baked a cake with the party rainbow chip cake mix. I personally love the smell even before I started to bake it. This was my first time preparing a cake with this flavor and it has a really good taste if you are into very sweet cakes. I purchased it for less than two dollars and it was enough cake for five people! A great and affordable product.

Cons: I considered that you need to add some moisture to it because if not you get a dry cake. I would say add some buttercream and frosting.
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Betty Crocker cakes are my favorite box cakes because they’re affordable, easy to make, and they always taste great! So when I tried this flavor I was super excited and it lived up to my expectations, it was easy and delicious. Everyone loved the cake too! Can’t be beat.
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Betty Crocker cake mix is absolutely the best, and this flavor is so good. This went above and beyond my expectations I had for a cake mix. I bought mine at Walmart. It is so good when paired with birthday cake frosting, and I am so satisfied with this cake mix, love it!
Vanessa G.
Ballwin
They never should have discontinued this and so glad it's back! Better than regular confetti cake mix. Amazing to use for cake mix cookies, cake or cupcakes. The frosting that goes with it is fantastic too but can be used with any frosting honestly.
Megan S.
Betty Crocker's party rainbow chip cake mix is the ultimate homemade cake box you can buy. Kids will love it husbands will beg for it OK OK I'm just kidding about the husband part. But your kids will love it lasting memories making cakes in the kitchen.
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
I've had this before so i decided to bake a cale with my kids and man! They love it so much that i bought 2 more boxes. It is moist and soft and the taste is just so delicious you can hardly stop from wanting to get more. Yes it is affordable.
Mae M.
I love this! These Betty Crocker cakes are always soft and moist and delicious. You can't help but lick the spoon after making the batter. I would recommend any Betty Crocker desert. She knows her stuff that's for sure!
Marianna R.
this is my favorite to use. I make this at least once a month for birthdays. it definitely meets my expectations. I would recommend this EVERYONE!! the price and value are 10/10.
April W.
This is such a fun Birthday treat! I make cupcakes and share them with my co workers on my birthday.In the future I will make a cake with this mix.I love the flavor and really enjoy eating cupcakes made with this mix.I am very satisfied with this product.
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Is this as good as the Funfetti cake mixes?
wendy g.
Tomball, TX
This is really good for make cake
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
Does anyone have any complaints on the products.
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
Has anyone seen any of the rainbow chip frosting anymore?
Kyla P.
Kenosha, WI
I know there are a few boxed cake mixes that are great for also being used to make cookies. Has anyone used this cake mix to make cookies and if so how did they turn out?