BY BETTY CROCKER

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Wheat Starch, Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 and Other Color Added. Freshness Preserved by Alpha Tocopherol.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Delights Lemon Cake Mix

Start your review of Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Delights Lemon Cake Mix!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "They all taste so good(: You can never go wrong with making a cake or cupcakes." in 2 reviews
  • "I love making this cake and using a ligh cream cheese icing. " in 1 review
Karen K.
Vancouver, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love lemon cake! This mix I totally recommend. It is easy to prepare and is super soft after done! The taste is light and if you decide to put a topping like raspberry sauce it is just amazing!
Sara T.
Camarillo, CA
New family favorite! This Cake mix smells intoxicating and my kitchen smelled delicious while it baked. Combined with the lemon frosting it was a double whammy. Seriously this will be my go-to for fundraisers and bake sales at school. Five stars for tastes and fluffiness.
Bonnie V.
I love lemon flavored desserts and when I'm in a pinch I do end up using boxed cake mix instead of from scratch. This was a delicious lemon flavored cake mix and the group we made it for really enjoyed the cake. I highly recommend this flavor to others.
Marissa B.
Hyde Park, NY
My all time favorite lemon cake mix! It tastes amazing and it truly comes out to be super moist. I love to make this cake mix and make a lemon frosting to go on top, it is amazing. I am a repeat customer and I will continue to buy this cake mix
Whisper M.
sand creek
I just used this lemon cake to make a birthday cake for my dad. Made with lemon yogurt and lemon frosting it was moist, delicious and delectable! Everyone was raving at how amazing it was!
Chelsea B.
Jennings, LA
I always have to buy 5+ boxes anytime we’re invited to a friend/family gathering! I use this cake mix to make Lemon crinkle cookies! It’s such an easy recipe and all of our friends think I’m the best baker in the world! It’s simply just a box of lemon cake mix, 8 oz container of cool whip, 1 egg mixed. Roll the dough into a ball and into a bowl of powdered sugar. Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degree Fahrenheit. One bath can make almost 2 dozen!
Cheryl S.
Saint George, UT
I love to make cakes from mixes because of the ease and convenience. This one is no exception, it's super easy to make. It comes out very moist and smells wonderful inviting you to take a taste. That's where the drawback lies, it isn't very flavorful. There is only a slight hint of lemon flavor wich is sad because I love lemon cake.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
This is my favorite brand boxed cake mix.It always comes out perfect..it doesn't matter what I am making..a birthday cake or Easter Bunny cupcakes for my grandson for school Betty Crocker never lets me down.
Kayla W.
Oceanside, CA
I make cookies out of these! They're super flavorful and moist. Definitely look up some recipes for them, it's easy to do and so worth it when they're done! The flavor is phenomenal. I'd buy t again.
Jennifer Y.
Port Huron, MI
I bake and i bake alot! I love this product and i flip it to suit what i need it for. Lemon cream cake is one of them. I don't follow what the box tells u. I use Healthy items like coconut oil and egg whites. But main thing to so with this is always always add a few drops of lemon flavor in it because with iut it u can just taste a hint of lemon exp when using frosting. Best frosting for this is a creamy coolwhippy frosting. Not cool whip but the whipped frosting like strawberry flavored. Its light and makes for a good strawberry lemonaid cake.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
How can I get coupons when I do not have a printer?
Megan B.