Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Delights German Chocolate Cake Mix uploaded by Tasha B.Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Delights German Chocolate Cake Mix uploaded by Felecia F.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate), Cocoa Processed with Alkali. Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Distilled Monoglycerides, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Delights German Chocolate Cake Mix
  • "This cake always comes out good and my family loves it whether I make cake or cupcakes." in 1 review
  • "This mix tastes great and is very consistent." in 1 review
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all how are you guys doing good today I hope 🤞 I like this flavor good taste great flavor I recommend it easy to prepare and clean up my family love it we are satisfied customers thanks u can get it at Walmart
Emily d.
Portland , OR
I love making this cake for my mom! It's her favorite! I used to make this when she had company over and they loved it. Cake mixes like these really got me into baking. 10/10 would recommend.
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Natalie K.
Apopka, FL
I was recently shopping for German Chocolate cake mix and was shocked to realize that Betty Crocker was the only brand that had it available at my store. I was so pleased that Betty Crocker keeps this cake mix readily available to it's customers.
Elsa S.
New Milford
Super easy to not only prepare but to make it totally met my expectations being very self explanatory and yet still very good tasting. I purchased it at my local shop rite. I would totally buy this product again for whenever I'm in the baking or pound cake mood.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
I bought this delicious cake mix at Target and made yummy cupcakes with it. The cupcakes were an absolute hit with my family. They came out super moist and perfectly chocolatey. I will definitely be buying this cake mix again.
shanay z.
Tazewell, TN
I buy the different flavors in these to make chess bars! they are so amazing. I found the recipe of Pinterest its so simple and only a few ingredients. Butter, cake mix eggs, cream cheese and powdered sugar!! the strawberry ones are so good.
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
This german chocolate cake is amazing and always a go to for my Dad's birthday. He always asks for this and the icing that goes along with the cake. I love the flavor and the fact it is inexpensive and can be purchased at so many places. I will always have this in my pantry!
Morgan T.
Paris, TN
YES YES YES! You cannot go wrong with this mix! Since I rarely have time to whip up a "homemade" cake with "homemade" icing or run to the store to buy all of the different products, this is a great alternative! This cake is always a HUGE hit at holiday parties.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Betty Crocker is my Go to brand for all sweets! The cake is so moist, but set enough to put frosting on! We use this for all our birthdays! Whether your the best baker or not so good, its so easy! Highly recommend!
Manpreet V.
Colonia, NJ
From where can I buy this?
Jessica G.
Which cake mix do you consider your favorite?
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
Whats your favorite frosting to use on the chocolate cake?
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
You cannot go wrong with the german chocolate cake!

back