BY BETTY CROCKER #20 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate). Contains 2% Or Less Of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono And Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Nonfat Milk.

• Has anyone mixed this one with another flavor ? Be the first to answer!
  • I have never tried this flavor. Can you tell the difference in re...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if kids like the french vanilla flavor? it sound...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I use betty crocker mixes all the time...they always come out super moist!" in 1 review
Layal L.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I like a lot the easy/ready to make sponge cakes and one of the companies that I used is Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Delights French Vanilla Cake Mix and the instructions are clear and easy.
The result is amazing and it only takes couple of months to be ready and served.
Bonnie L.
Betty Crocker has the best dessert recipes. All of the different flavors are so easy to make and quick in the oven. Makes for a great quick dessert when I don't feel like spending a lot of time baking. You can find this product at stores like Walmart, Target, etc. It is often reasonably priced. Overall, great product and would recommend to others!
Lynn B.
Very moist with a prominent vanilla flavor. I’ll also add some almond extract for additional flavor. I’m never unhappy with a cake when I use this brand. I bake for hospice and use a lot of cake mixes. I’ve also tried other brands. I stock up when they are on sale.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Betty Crocker is a great brand for cake baking. They have a variety of
cake mixes and frostings. Their cake mix is always delicious and sweet.
Using their cake mixes will give that moist, rich cake you love. My
family always eats French Vanilla Cake with different icings, especially chocolate or cream cheese. You can do anything with a box cake
mix and Betty Crocker is the way to go. Recommend!
Alicia F.
Stanton, CA
This cake flavor is by far the best around. The taste comes through nicely, and it has tons of flavor. Moist, and fluffy is the best way to describe it. I have used it for cakes, cupcakes, and cake pops and it never disappoints. This haa quickly become a favorite for the whole family.
Haley M.
This mix is super good and smells so great. The cake I made was super moist just as the box said. I paired this with butter cream icing and it is so yummy! I love Betty Crocker and how cheap their products are.
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
I made this cake for a family birthday party and it was a serious hit! Everyone said they can tell a difference in french vanilla verses just vanilla. Needless to say the cake was all gone before we headed home :)
Claudia D.
Mcallen, TX
Love this cake mix. It is delicious!!! I use this for all my cupcakes for parties and even when I'm feeling down and want to bake to feel better. Love this so much.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
I love this type of cake mix! They are easy to find at most stores. I make them as birthday cakes or just to eat on! Very yummy with the perfect frosting! Very cheap pricing but very delicious! I recommend to others❤️
Tracey C.
French vanilla is my favorite flavor, it makes a good cake whether it's for an every day thing or for a special occasion. And to me Betty Crocker is the best brand.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Does the french vanilla taste any different from regular vanilla??
Jessica L.
Does anyone know if kids like the french vanilla flavor? it sounds delicious though!
Tammie J.
I have never tried this flavor. Can you tell the difference in regular cake mix and the French vanilla?
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
Has anyone mixed this one with another flavor ?