Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Delights French Vanilla Cake Mix uploaded by Meera C.Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Delights French Vanilla Cake Mix uploaded by Anahy B.Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Delights French Vanilla Cake Mix uploaded by Torie R.

BY BETTY CROCKER #38 in Cake & Baking Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate). Contains 2% Or Less Of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono And Diesters Of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Nonfat Milk.

• Has anyone mixed this one with another flavor ? Be the first to answer!
  • I have never tried this flavor. Can you tell the difference in re...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if kids like the french vanilla flavor? it sound...3 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I use betty crocker mixes all the time...they always come out super moist!" in 1 review
Alicia F.
Stanton, CA
This cake flavor is by far the best around. The taste comes through nicely, and it has tons of flavor. Moist, and fluffy is the best way to describe it. I have used it for cakes, cupcakes, and cake pops and it never disappoints. This haa quickly become a favorite for the whole family.
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
I love this type of cake mix! They are easy to find at most stores. I make them as birthday cakes or just to eat on! Very yummy with the perfect frosting! Very cheap pricing but very delicious! I recommend to others❤️
Tracey C.
French vanilla is my favorite flavor, it makes a good cake whether it's for an every day thing or for a special occasion. And to me Betty Crocker is the best brand.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Betty Crocker is a great brand for cake baking. They have a variety of
cake mixes and frostings. Their cake mix is always delicious and sweet.
Using their cake mixes will give that moist, rich cake you love. My
family always eats French Vanilla Cake with different icings, especially chocolate or cream cheese. You can do anything with a box cake
mix and Betty Crocker is the way to go. Recommend!
Torie R.
Stillwater, OK
OH MY GOSH this stuff is delicious. I just made cupcakes with my friend on my birthday this past week, and we couldn't wait to taste these because of the smell that came wafting from the oven as we waited for them to cook. They tasted just as good as they smelled. They were moist and delicious!!
Haley M.
This mix is super good and smells so great. The cake I made was super moist just as the box said. I paired this with butter cream icing and it is so yummy! I love Betty Crocker and how cheap their products are.
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
I made this cake for a family birthday party and it was a serious hit! Everyone said they can tell a difference in french vanilla verses just vanilla. Needless to say the cake was all gone before we headed home :)
Claudia D.
Mcallen, TX
Love this cake mix. It is delicious!!! I use this for all my cupcakes for parties and even when I'm feeling down and want to bake to feel better. Love this so much.
Staci M.
Los Angeles, CA
Betty Crocker is the best at no-fail baking products for the home cook. These mixtures offer an easy way to prepare a delicious dessert for any occasion with minimal hassle. Simply add eggs, oil, water and mix. Place it in the oven and twenty minutes later you have a beautiful dessert! Additionally, they offer delicious frostings that add the perfect sweetness to a homemade cupcake or birthday cake. Enjoy!
Shannon F.
I'm a baker by trade, so the taste really does nothing for me, but I do like that this is always on sale for $1 and allows me to whip up a cheap cake for a group that I just plan on decorating nicely. It's so much easier than buying so many more expensive ingredients to bake a cake from scratch that's only going to feed 8 people.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Does the french vanilla taste any different from regular vanilla??
Jessica L.
Does anyone know if kids like the french vanilla flavor? it sounds delicious though!
Tammie J.
I have never tried this flavor. Can you tell the difference in regular cake mix and the French vanilla?
Wendy S.
Los Angeles , CA
Has anyone mixed this one with another flavor ?