Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Delights Dark Chocolate Cake Mix uploaded by Scrumptious S.Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Delights Dark Chocolate Cake Mix uploaded by Roopal V.Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Delights Dark Chocolate Cake Mix uploaded by Olivia B.

BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Leavening (baking soda, monocalcium phosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Modified Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Carob Powder, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Distilled Monoglycerides, Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

• I have never tried dark chocolate cake. Does it taste good?1 Answers
  • Since the cake is already moist would adding an extra egg...4 Answers
  • Who has tried making this cake with coffee to enhance the...6 Answers
Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
I am big fan of Betty Crocker..this cake mix is awesome I have prepared cake several times and it turns out to be too good..simple to make delicious to eat..of course would buy again and enjoy😍 😍
Tasha A.
Corona, CA
I have tried this cake mix several times and i always find it very easy to mix and bake. Its great for beginners and even for a quick dessert option. It is very easy and handy. It tastes amazingly good.. i like baking with Betty Crocker products. . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Marissa R.
Wheaton, IL
Who doesn't love chocolate cake? I love to bake, but I don't love baking something that takes hours to make. This cake is easy and fast to make, not to mention delicious! I think Betty Crocker is always the way to go. In fact, I made this cake for my family, and they had no idea it was a box cake!
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
The best of the best , this safe me time and money and it taste so delicious . I love to add extra chocolate . I highly recommend this mix and all the mix from Betty Crocker . AMAZIIIIIIING
Tuskee B.
I used this cake mix to add to a two layer cake i was making. I was a very rich mixture and my cake turned out very moist and delicious. Not too sweet, even though I added more sugar for my recipe.
Zully Z.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love chocolate. Can't get any better by getting Betty Crocker. Best way to get the most out of this recipe is making cake pops. Just because the texture would make it stick together.
Danielle C.
Whittier, CA
Love baking and you can't go wrong with good ole Betty Crocker, I use even her old recipes from a cook book from my sisters mother in law! To make it more moist I add an extra egg
Hailee H.
Calif City, CA
If you're going to buy any chocolate cake, the super moist one is the way to go! I love moist cakes and It stays moist for a few days, therefore it last longer!
Daisy M.
This is my favorite cake mix i love that the bread comes out so fluffy i love the taste and the price is also great especially when they are on sale
Hannah R.
You really can't go wrong baking with Betty Crocker. It's a staple and classic for cakes, cupcakes, and cake balls! Love the frosting too.
Jay T.
Who has tried making this cake with coffee to enhance the flavor?
Zully Z.
West Palm Bch, FL
Since the cake is already moist would adding an extra egg make it too watery.
Marianna C.
I have never tried dark chocolate cake. Does it taste good?