BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Corn Cereal, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Artificial Flavor, Maltodextrin, Citric Acid, Red 40 Lake.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Delights Cherry Chip Cake Mix
  • "Always a great hit at any party and vanilla or cream cheese frosting are the best on it!" in 1 review
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This cake mix is absolutely amazing. The cherry chip flavor is so light and sweet, I make this often for birthdays and holidays . It’s very easy to make,and instructions are easy to read . This is a great product love it
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
I never used to be a fan of cherry chip cakes when I would have them at weddings, but once I tried this, I learned to really like cherry chip! This cake is so moist and has such a deliciously subtle hint of cherry, it tastes amazing! I love using it with cherry pie fillings too to give it even more of that cherry flavor!
Kori K.
Oak Lawn, IL
If you like cherrys and cake youll like this. I thought the idea of cherry cake was weird at first too but then i ate it. If you frost it with chocolate frosting its just like a chocolate covered cherry but IN CAKE FORM how much better can it get
Courtney M.
Niles, MI
Super moist!!! Taste is amazing. Made it for someone's birthday and they were so happy .. there was a little cake left over and she said she loved it so much she ate it as soon as we left!!!
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Betty Crocker is the only brand I turn to for baking cakes. Although I like the flavor of their other cake mixes, my favorite flavor is the cherry chip. I don't know what it is, but it tastes so good! I will definitely buy this product again because it is moist and tasty.
Adrianna D.
This is probably tied with butter pecan cake mix as my favorite. The flavor isn't overwhelming and the cake always turns out just sweet enough that adding icing would hurt your teeth.
So we normally bake it in a bread pan and treat it like a sweet loaf. It makes great French toast tbh
Britni H.
Trenton, MI
I love the super moist cake mixes. They always turn out absolutely wonderful. Though this cherry chip isn't as strong as others it still has a wonderful cherry flavor.
Abby T.
Binghamton, NY
My mom uses this to make amazing cherry chip cake mix cookies. They're super moist, soft, and have great flavor. The cherry jubilee cheesecake bar recipe is also great with this mix!
Tara B.
Very yummy and when you follow directions it's very moist and delicious! Always a great hit at any party and vanilla or cream cheese frosting are the best on it!
Stacy H.
St George, UT
My absolute favorite!! I have this cake every year for my birthday! It's just not my birthday with out my Betty Crocker Cherry Chip cake with Cherry frosting!