BY BETTY CROCKER

Ingredients :

Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Leavening (baking soda, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate). Contains 2% or less of: Modified Corn Starch, Corn Starch, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Propylene Glycol Mono and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Salt, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Color Added, Natural and Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain milk ingredients.

Buy on Walmart
MONEKA S.
I've had nothing but compliments about my Butter Pecan Wine Cake using Betty Crocker's Butter Pecan Super Moist Cake mix!! I brought the mix from Wal-Mart, it was easy to get all my ingredients for my cake there. I was very impressed with how moist the cake was after I had to freeze it for several days after making it. My mom was even skeptical about the cake being dry after being in the freezer. I took the cake out the freezer & let it thaw out, I didn't need to add anything to the cake it was soo moist. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone who's looking to make cake that's super moist. Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Delights Butter Pecan Cake Mix
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
So delicious love this flavor good taste! Great with pecan ice cream 🍨 so easy to prepare I got it from Walmart super center I recommend I try it . Hope this helps thanks god bless happy baking 😊👩‍🍳 over all satisfied with this product brand.
Maggie R.
Round Rock, TX
I made this cake for my moms birthday and it was delicious. I always would buy a pack of pudding mix to help make the cakes moist. But with Betty Crocker’s Super moist cakes I don’t have to any more.
Genesis G.
This cake mix really is SUPER moist! And the flavor "butter peacan" is soooo tasty!! I really am in love with this brands cake! Very easy to make, and for a really great price! I buy these every time I make cupcakes!
Kellie G.
Kenansville, NC
In this household cakes are a huge thing. They go really quick. The smell of a fresh cake baking in the house the aroma brings everyone into the same room asking is it done yet. They have so many flavors you are sure to find at least one or two that fits your families taste.
Taylor H.
If I'm using box cake it's usually an ingredient for another yummy cake or muffins! There are so many quick and easy recipes that uses cake mix. You can also just follow the directions on the box for an easy cake.
jenia h.
Havelock
I love love love Betty Crocker! It's so moist and dangerous for me because I can eat a whole cake myself! My daughter likes to bake and she makes cakes alone. Quite easy for her at 9 yrs old !
Hayli Z.
I got so excited when I saw this flavor because I've never seen a butter pecan box cake mix. I made it into cupcakes and added buttercream frosting and they were DELICIOUS! I would definitely get them again. However, just know it isn't a mix that has chunks of pecans. Usually when you get butter pecan flavored ice cream it has pecan chunks, the ones in this mix must have been blended into a powder.
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
My hubby's favorite box mix. I make it so much that I always have a few back ups in the pantry for times he deserves it without asking for it !! It's super moist and tastes delicious. One of the best brands for box baking that tastes from scratch
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
This mix is amazing. If you follow the directions as follows you get a delicious, fluffy cake. The flavor is true to its name. Best if you add nuts to mix and bake.