BY BETTY CROCKER #2 in Cookie Mixes

Ingredients: Enriched Flour Bleached (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Syrup, Leavening (sodium aluminum phosphate, baking soda), Salt, Corn Starch, Artificial Flavor.

Contains wheat; may contain egg, milk and soy ingredients.

Megan G.
Years ago I tried making cutouts from scratch at Christmastime. I suck at it. I just can't ever get the dough consistency right, even though I follow the recipe to the letter! So now I just go buy a bunch of these packs and bake a ton of cookies and they are awesome! I still make my icing from scratch though :)
Sara M.
Winchester, CA
I used this sugar cookie mix for Christmas cookies this year and this worked so well all you do is add a little extra flour and bam you have roll out cookies that you can cut with a cookie cutter. I definitely recommend this to a family for Santa’s cookies.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
These cookies are fantastic and easy to make. They taste is like they are homemade and easy to make cut outs during the holiday season. They also always have a fun recipe for you and the family to enjoy creating as well.
Vaness E.
This is a really good sugar cookie mix. I hate chocolate chip cookies. Sugar cookies are my favorite and this is the best mix for it. Everything about it is just perfect. I love how it tastes and it’s so easy to make.
Lynn B.
I love the cookie pouches as they are convenient and versatile. I stock up when they are on sale. I use them to make dessert bars, cookies and other desserts. I’ve bought them for years. They have a good, authentic cookie flavor. You just add eggs, water and shortening. Their website has a bunch of recipes using the pouches. I’d suggest that you try them. You won’t be disappointed.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
In a pinch these make great sugar cookies. Don’t usually follow the cutout instructions, but roll them into balls and dip in sprinkles before baking. Everyone loves these and we buy them all the time.
Katlin T.
This is one of my favorite sugar cookie moxes to use. I like how versitile the product is, you can make so many different types of cookies by just using this as your base cookie mix!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This cookie mix is SO easy and so good! I love making it into one big cookie with my 2 year old - she is able to help roll it out and sprinkle the sugar on top. A great item to keep in the pantry for when you need a quick and tasty treat. They are pretty inexpensive as well!
Kara K.
My favorite way to make sugar cookies! Simple and they always turn out perfectly! I also used this to make snicker doodles and they were the best we have ever had!
amy v.
West Jordan, UT
These make the best cut out cookies! This year I decided to try to make dough myself, well it was alright but definately missed the taste of these yummy cookies!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Betty Crocker or Pillsbury?
Kristina T.
Hamden, CT
This looks awesome. Don't think I have ever seen one in the stores before. Any ideas where they can be found?
kelsey w.
Cramerton, NC
What kind do yall like
Candace T.
How do these come out/taste compared to the readymade frozen sugar cookie sheets??
Rosse B.