Betty Crocker™ Sugar Cookie Mix uploaded by Cheyanne S.

BY BETTY CROCKER #10 in Cookie Mixes

Enriched Flour Bleached (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, Corn Syrup, Leavening (Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda), Salt, Corn Starch, Artificial Flavor.

April W.
This is an amazing mix to make Christmas cookies with.My nieces love decorating them and showing off their creations.The flavor is really good and they are really easy to make.They definitely will be a household staple from now until years to come.
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Gotta love ol' Betty Crocker! Product has been around forever and is consistently good. This brand always seems to taste good no matter what it is and is always easily available almost anywhere, I would recommend this to everyone!!!
Wyatt C.
Windsor Locks, CT
This mix is not to special but the ease and simplicity it takes to make it is why I am reviewing it. Recently I had to bring food to a bake sale and we turned to this betty crocker sugar cookie mix to make delicious sugar cookies with m and m's in them. The were a hit, everyone enjoyed them!
Johnie W.
Belfast, NY
I love Betty Crocker! I use all the products for baking. I have never been disappointed with any of the goods and trust me i use them a lot! It's a great price almost anywhere you go to get it, and you can get it basically anywhere. I would recommend this to everyone.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
These are really yummy for a store-bought cookie mix. It's as close to homemade as you can buy! I love that it's always on sale this time of year so I can stock up. Definitely a great value!
Cynthia L.
Fort Worth, TX
Sugar cookies are what I do every holiday, and some not so holiday times. It is a basic,simple cookie with allot of taste and allot of fond memories.Easy to find in local grocery stores
Ashley J.
Phoenix, AZ
These cookies are really delicious and they're almost impossible to mess up. Normally I buy these Betty Crocker mixes in several flavors because my family loves them. I like to make these cookies and tell people it's my grandmothers secret recipe.
Cheyanne S.
The best part is how easy it is to make these sugar cookies. Nothing beats homemade though, but this is best for convenience. Seems to stick a little and thats the only down side. Flavor is there.
Crystal B.
Anniston, AL
Have used this mix as a base for other desserts. Easy to follow instructions that lead to a really great taste. I highly recommend giving this mix a try when you want to mix up some cookies pretty quickly!
Miranda V.
Betty Crocker hands down had the best cookie recipes! All of the different flavors are equally easy to make and quick in the oven! Makes for a great quick dessert when I don’t feel like spending a lot of time baking! Highly recommend!
Rosse B.