BY BETTY CROCKER #23 in Packaged Meals & Sides

Ingredients :

Enriched Pasta (wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), Imitation Bacon Chips (defatted soy flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, salt, water, sugar, natural and artificial flavor, caramel color and red 40, tocopherol [preservative]), Maltodextrin, Peas*, Carrots*. Contains 2% or less of: Whey, Sea Salt, Modified Whey, Monosodium Glutamate, Buttermilk, Garlic*, Onion*, Cream, Modified Corn Starch, Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate, Parsley Flakes, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cheddar Cheese* (milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Potassium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Corn and Soy Protein, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Yeast Extract, Vinegar*, Guar Gum, Salt, Silicon Dioxide (anticaking agent), Spice, Sodium Phosphate, Soy Lecithin, Bacon Fat, Caramel Color.*Dried

Contains wheat, milk and soy; may contain egg ingredients.

• What kind od veggies or meat do you like to add to this 3 Answers
Brittney M.
Anything Betty Crocker is good in my eyes and this is yummy and goes with any meal as a side. Doesn't take long to prepared. But my only downfall of why it is getting 4 stars is because of those peas don't taste good. Something about those peas wreck it. I wish there was a way to take them out instead of having to pick them all out and that two time consuming or put them in a seperate bag. But I still love it.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
The Ranch and Bacon is our favorite in the Suddenly Salad 🥗 line! It’s quick, simple and great 👍🏽 everyone loves it! When I don’t have time to make homemade this Is my go to!
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This is one of my favorite comfort foods since I was a kid. I love ranch flavors alot and this is perfect. You can use ranch or mayonnaise in it, and it's very easy to cook. It's good to use for a side but since my boyfriend doesn't like it I just eat it by myself. Also very cheap.
Amanda C.
This is my favorite out of the Betty Crocker suddenly salad line. I love the little shells, they hold the ranch and bacon flavor well. This salad is best served chilled. I bring it to barbecues and any sort of party.
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
The Ranch and Bacon is my favorite flavor of these suddenly salads. I make this for every family event, potluck, special occasion, etc.
Its easy to make, and super cheap! It’s like $1.00 a box and everyone always loves when I make this!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Ranch & Bacon Suddenly Pasta Salad is by far the best flavor of Suddenly Pasta! The seasoning blend is perfect and surprisingly not overbearing. This is also very easy to make and only requires the two ingredients: mayonnaise and the box of pasta. Everyone in my home enjoys this, even when I add extra carrots and peas.
Kaley G.
Louisville, KY
I love bacon ranch pasta salad nobody else in my family will eat it except me. It's good to just eat by it's self or with a sandwich. I like that it's quick and easy.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
I love this pasta salad! It's very affordable and super quick and easy to throw together! It's perfect for tailgates, holidays or a side for a weeknight meal! I highly recommend this! Yes I would buy it again!
MK J.
I lived off of this and Ramon noodles when I was in college. I still eat it and think it’s really good. It’s so quick and has a great bacon flavor, I like to add more bacon bites and shredded cheese and slices of tomatoes.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I do not like these. My mom makes them sometimes and you can tell its out of  a box. I think they taste very artificial and just not my favorite at all. I do not recommend.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
What kind od veggies or meat do you like to add to this